Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2002 3:17:29 PM EDT
About colour conditions.  I don't know how much money we literally WASTED - not only on generating this colour scheme, but on the whole damn Homeland Defence Department anyhow (if we had all our rights, we wouldn't NEED Homeland Defence!)

Here's how it works -

Green - Normal operating conditions.  Threat board clear.

Yellow - Slightly heightened state of alert - Items on threat board.  Attack possible, but not anticipated.

Red - Heightened state of alert.  Advanced security measures implemented.  Small arms at the ready, standby crews in place.  Main crews and personnel on alert.  Attack is now probable or imminent.  Essential personnel emplaced, non-essential and non-combatant personnel are removed or secured to a location where they will not interfere with combat operations.

Black - Attack in progress.  Next report will be an After-Action Report.  

Now, I don't want to hear anything about "Orange" "Mauve" any damn pastel colour, or anything else.  Also note that the whole idea of a special bureaucracy of "Homeland Defence" will turn out to be about as useful as the human vermiform appendix...  I was born without one, and it hasn't hampered me so far...

FFZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top