User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/30/2013 6:22:36 AM EDT
And doing a pretty good job.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:27:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a story that needs to be retold so that maybe, just maybe, a few of these idiots will begin to understand what the .gov really is...
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's a story that needs to be retold so that maybe, just maybe, a few of these idiots will begin to understand what the .gov really is...

Yep, everyone needs to know the truth about RR and Waco.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:39:08 AM EDT
[#3]
He did a pretty good job. Though I kept hearing the voices of Arfcommers from the old days in my head bleating "Weaver was a white SEPARATIST, not supremacist!!!!!!!!"

Because evidently there is a huge distinction.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
He broke the law/had it coming.

ETA Lemme get a link to a company that does sarcasm meter recalibration. Too early in the morning for sarcasm, apparently.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:48:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

BULLSHIT  he was entrapped.
If he was so guilty why did the federal  gov.end up paying him 3 mil.in damages.  Real fuckimg guilty.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You've really been picking up the slack for _A certain poster lately.

Did Vickie Weaver have it coming, too?
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#8]
If you ask your average American what happened at Ruby Ridge they will more than likely tell you something along the lines of it being about some gun-nut white supremacist prepper/survivalist anti-government hyper-religious militia type (because lets face it, that is how liberals/progressives view conservatives who "cling to their guns, religion, and outdated American values") living in some back hills cabin who started shooting at the authorities, resulting in a gun battle that killed his wife and son and eventual stand-off. To the average American, the FBI were the heroes in that incident, and Randy Weaver the bad guy. Ask the same Americans about Waco, and they will tell you it was a cult, lead by David Koresh, who were molesting children and the government (the heroes) went in to save the kids and people from the dangerous and evil cult leader (the bad guy).

My take away from those incidents? There are just enough men in government, in law enforcement, and in the military that even though they swore an oath to the Constitution and to protect the life and liberty of the citizens of this nation are more than willing to violate that oath and kill U.S. citizens for the pleasure of it, for the power it gives them, or for whatever reason. And when decision makers in power want to do evil things they don't need all the men in law enforcement or the military, or even a majority to carry out heir evil plans, just enough men who will do their bidding.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you ask your average American what happened at Ruby Ridge they will more than likely tell you something along the lines of it being about some gun-nut white supremacist prepper/survivalist anti-government hyper-religious militia type (because lets face it, that is how liberals/progressives view conservatives who "cling to their guns, religion, and outdated American values") living in some back hills cabin who started shooting at the authorities, resulting in a gun battle that killed his wife and son and eventual stand-off. To the average American, the FBI were the heroes in that incident, and Randy Weaver the bad guy. Ask the same Americans about Waco, and they will tell you it was a cult, lead by David Koresh, who were molesting children and the government (the heroes) went in to save the kids and people from the dangerous and evil cult leader (the bad guy).

Not trying to hijack the thread, but what is the other Waco story?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Is he crying again?
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I expect we're going to hear more and more stories about right wing extremist selling buying trading whatever and raids conducted
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He did a pretty good job. Though I kept hearing the voices of Arfcommers from the old days in my head bleating "Weaver was a white SEPARATIST, not supremacist!!!!!!!!"

They are both racists.

But one seeks to opress and the other just wants to be left alone in his beliefs.  

Neither garners respectability in itself, but the one that doesn't seek to actively harm another isn't perpetrating evil. I don't mind people who just want to be left alone no matter what their reason is.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is he crying again?

Thanks for your absolutely worthless input.

Mucho appreciado amigo!  

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is he crying again?

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So I see, his wife, son & dog deserved to die because the FBI undercover guy talked him into cutting off a shotgun barrel by 1/4" too much???

Just let this be a reminder to anyone who thinks the .gov won't kill you and your family over nothing.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are both racists.

But one seeks to opress and the other just wants to be left alone in his beliefs.

Neither garners respectability in itself, but the one that doesn't seek to actively harm another isn't perpetrating evil. I don't mind people who just want to be left alone no matter what their reason is.

When a government is actively working to alter the foundations of its society to enslave control every man, woman, and child by dependency on the teat of the government, the biggest threat to achieving that goal are individuals who don't comply and just want to be left alone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BULLSHIT  he was entrapped.
If he was so guilty why did the federal  gov.end up paying him 3 mil.in damages.  Real fuckimg guilty.

Now convince the average American of that.  

He did break the law.  That is fact. But we are a nation of men and not laws.

And to borrow from RustedAce,

Florida has a "Stand your ground" law, yes or no?
Zimmerman is in jail, yes or no?

You have bomb making materials in your house, too. Don't believe me? Do you have aluminum foil, a screw top container, and drain cleaner? Told you. And that baking powder is used to cut cocaine, you are in possesion of drug precursors, too. Had a cold recently? Any pseudoephedrine laying around?

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I see, his wife, son & dog deserved to die because the FBI undercover guy talked him into cutting off a shotgun barrel by 1/4" too much???

Just let this be a reminder to anyone who thinks the .gov won't kill you and your family over nothing.

Barrel wasn't too short. OAL was too short 'cause someone hacked a piece off the buttstock after Randy cut down the barrel.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Ermahgerd Surcursm

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:01:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My take away from those incidents? There are just enough men in government, in law enforcement, and in the military that even though they swore an oath to the Constitution and to protect the life and liberty of the citizens of this nation are more than willing to violate that oath and kill U.S. citizens for the pleasure of it, for the power it gives them, or for whatever reason. And when decision makers in power want to do evil things they don't need all the men in law enforcement or the military, or even a majority to carry out heir evil plans, just enough men who will do their bidding.

Lots of truth here.

I would also submit that in addition to the pleasure, power, etc., there is a substantial amount of ass-covering that goes on.  Team-mate screwed up?  The rest of the team supports him and his story.  "Of course he fired in self-defense!"

On a side note, I recently heard that Randy Weaver was a Green Beret.  That was news to me, and it just adds another layer onto the stink.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:01:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Your username seems to describe you to a T
Apparently my sarcasm meter has been broken.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are both racists.

The truth is, his racial beliefs aren't really germane to his story with the government.

An undercover befriended him, convinced to him to chop down the undercover's shotgun 1/4" too short in overall length, then used that "crime" Randy Weaver was not even aware he committed, as leverage to turn him into an informant.

When he refused, the threats and legal BS started. You can read about the rest lots of places and decided if staying at home was the right thing to do given his circumstances...
Speed

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Recalibrate sarcasm meter, dude. And lighten up, francis.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:03:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

When a government is actively working to alter the foundations of its society to enslave control every man, woman, and child by dependency on the teat of the government, the biggest threat to achieving that goal are individuals who don't comply and just want to be left alone.

THIS
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

ETA

Entrapment - Legal Dictionary

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Barrel wasn't too short. OAL was too short 'cause someone hacked a piece off the buttstock after Randy cut down the barrel.

Interesting, I never heard that story before.  That makes it even MORE wrong since Randy Weaver may not of had anything to do with it being too short overall.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Is he a member here? It seems like every time we talk about something he talks about it a day or two later on his show.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are both racists.

Correct. I just used to marvel at the guys who tripped over themselves to say it was okay (which I suppose it is okay - you are free to be stupid) to be racist.

And I agree (edit: with you). Frankly I would like to live out in the sticks just because I don't really like anybody...
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I ETAd my original post.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

ETA Lemme get a link to a company that does sarcasm meter recalibration. Too early in the morning for sarcasm, apparently.

Arfcom can't take a joke.  This is known.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I knew we would get a RR thread this week.  

You win the pool?
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:10:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Recalibrate sarcasm meter, dude. And lighten up, francis.

Maybe if you gave any indication in your post that it was sarcasm...
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I remember the thread I did on RR a few years ago very well Dave_A went full retard in it..

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse

That's my understanding

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:14:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember the thread I did on RR a few years ago very well Dave_A went full retard in it..

Is that the one that led to him getting banned?  

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:15:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse

That's my understanding  

I'd love to see some documentation on this.  I'd always heard the barrel was cut a little short.  If this is true, it makes the whole story even more damning.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Today I learned it's ok for the government to murder the son and the wife of people who have beliefs we disagree with.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#40]
It bears re-mentioning at this point, that H-S Precision had no problem hiring that cocksucker Lon Horiuchi that shot Vicki Weaver.

Fuck H-S Precision with a gnarly piece of timber fulla rusty nails, i'll never buy shit from 'em.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#41]

You bastard. I just shot Copenhagen out my nose.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#42]
I thought Glenn made Lon Hariouchi part sound like he accidentally missed and hit Weavers wife in the face. I had never heard it this way before.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Today I learned it's ok for the government to murder the son and the wife of people who have beliefs we disagree with.

...And no, it's not... I hope you didn't get that from my post.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I thought Glenn made Lon Hariouchi part sound like he accidentally missed and hit Weavers wife in the face. I had never heard it this way before.

Missed what? The baby?

(I'm not listening)

Speed

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Even beat the Friday projection.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#46]
The senate hearings are on youtube. Such a fucked up situation.  The government even apologizes.  

Crazy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...And no, it's not... I hope you didn't get that from my post.

Partially, although I was fairly certain you didn't mean it that way.

A lot of people, in the past, have used Randy Weaver's racism and loose associations with racist organizations to justify his son being shot in the back and his wife being shot in the face by Federal agents.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed what? The baby?
(I'm not listening)

Speed

Horiuchi didn't 'accidentally miss' shit.  That worthless murdering fuck did it on purpose and then claimed he was trying to hit Harris, regardless of what the .gov wants you to believe.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were made examples of, so others who think the same way will change their tune. Imagine if in today's America a few guys named Washington, Henry, Adams, Jay, etal. decided they wanted to break from the oppressive taxes of the current government and form their own nation what would happen to them. They would be made examples of. They would be charged with some petty crime as an excuse to bring to bear the might and power of the federal government against them, and the complicit media would tell a one-sided story so the masses could be kept ill-informed so they wouldn't rally to the revolutionaries cause. And when Washington, Henry, Adams, etal. and some of their families are either killed violently, or imprisoned for life, it would serve as an example for others. This is how a modern westernized nation controls its dissenters, its rugged individuals who just want to be left alone, and any who dare not conform.
Link Posted: 1/30/2013 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed what? The baby?
(I'm not listening)

Speed

Horiuchi didn't 'accidentally miss' shit.  That worthless murdering fuck did it on purpose and then claimed he was trying to hit Harris, regardless of what the .gov wants you to believe.

It was a hell of a shot for a miss.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top