Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2002 2:47:22 PM EDT
I am now convinced that Lordtrader is actually Imbroglio's alter ego. The only time I've ever met someone [i]claiming[/i] to be Lordtrader was at the Tac Pro shoot months ago. I now believe that this person was actually an imposter sent to the event to continue the deception that Lordtrader is a "real" person. He never seems to be able to make it to the DFW get togethers. Hmmmmm. Lordtrader is an enigma wrapped in a mystery stuffed into a keg of Milwaukee's Best. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
he is a person who misses so cal beaches,women and in-n-out burger.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am now convinced that Lordtrader is actually Imbroglio's alter ego. The only time I've ever met someone [i]claiming[/i] to be Lordtrader was at the Tac Pro shoot months ago. I now believe that this person was actually an imposter sent to the event to continue the deception that Lordtrader is a "real" person. He never seems to be able to make it to the DFW get togethers. Hmmmmm. Lordtrader is an enigma wrapped in a mystery stuffed into a keg of Milwaukee's Best. [:D]
View Quote

Wait...I thought Paul was Imbroglio.  And who was that girl in the photo of Imbroglio?

Never mind, my head hurts now.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#3]
He's really Ron Jeremy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
he is a person who misses so cal beaches,women and in-n-out burger.
View Quote

Hey, when he was there, he missed with the womenz, too!

Don't blame it on Texas! [:D]

Eric The(Suspicious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2Fmichelin%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2Fmichelin%2Ejpg[/url]

View Quote

It's Bibbendum's baby!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
He is an ethnic guy that trades stocks,misses home and is a horndog![rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#8]
All I know is that LordTrader isn't related to me....
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to my hell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And yes here in TX, I am living the Imbroglio life.
View Quote

So you regularly get sick on Mexican food. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Why our Lord Trader is (drum roll) Llamadong !!

(But if that's true E.T. Hun may be BenDover and if the HUN is Dover then who is Spade ??  I'm pretty sure Spade is Arock.......this may be too complicated........)
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:47:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why our Lord Trader is (drum roll) Llamadong !!

(But if that's true E.T. Hun may be BenDover and if the HUN is Dover then who is Spade ??  I'm pretty sure Spade is Arock.......this may be too complicated........)
View Quote

I don't think he's Llamadong but he [i]swears[/i] he's got the DongOf_A_Llama!
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 4:16:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Welcome to my hell.
View Quote

I like to think of it as Mister Wadda's Neighborhood.   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

1 : a confused mass
2 a : an intricate or complicated situation (as in a drama or novel) b : an acutely painful or embarrassing misunderstanding c : a violently confused or bitterly complicated altercation
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top