Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:11:14 PM EDT
One of my favorite bands.  I seem to recall a lot of love for the band here.  Asheville, North Carolina.  Cold.  so very cold.

They played a lot of old stuff along with some stuff from the new Album.  A great time was had by all.

I figured folks were wondering what I was up to the past few days.  You now know.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
One of my favorite bands.  I seem to recall a lot of love for the band here.  Asheville, North Carolina.  Cold.  so very cold.

They played a lot of old stuff along with some stuff from the new Album.  A great time was had by all.

I figured folks were wondering what I was up to the past few days.  You now know.

They do put on a fun show.  One of my all time favorite bands.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You aren't wrong.

setlish
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Of all the shows I've been to, they put on one of the most memorable.

They have a perm spot in my rotation.

Saw them in PA a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw them play with Motorhead a couple years back when I still lived in Kansas City. My dad surprised me with the tickets, as he loves Clutch, and I love Motorhead. I now have damn near all of Clutch's material. Fucking awesome show. I'm surprised I'd never listened to them before that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw them in the early 90s when they opened for Marilyn Manson.  I haven't kept up with them, though.  Glad to know they're still at it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I still regularlt listen to their self titled album.  One of the finest recordings ever.

I've never seen them live though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw them in the early 90s when they opened for Marilyn Manson.  I haven't kept up with them, though.  Glad to know they're still at it.

I saw them open for Manson too in a pretty small venue during that time frame.  I don't remember much about that show, but it's not because of the music lacking.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Clutch is righteous.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top