Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2002 11:39:22 PM EDT
I saw 3 people walk by my apartment a few minutes ago which isn't a big deal on a friday night in a county where the bars are open until 4, and seeing how I live in an apartment area mostly inhabited by college aged people. I was on my way to bed so I looked out the back window, being nosy, to see where they were heading and I saw one put on a pair of rubber gloves and all 3 had flash lights. They started looking in all the car windows in the back lot. After a few minutes they got in their Blazer and left. I wasn't able to get a license plate but was able to get a description of the vehicle and a basic description of the 3 males. Wasn't able to call the police until they left though, but they didn't actually break in behind my place. Going to put up some flyers tomorrow as each building has a bulletin board.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Erie county, low crime suburb of Buffalo
unfortunately they made it back to their car before I could get to the phone. and it was too dark to see the plates other than that there were the newer style (no red Statue of Liberty)
not great but I think better than nothing. The flyers I'm putting up may be the best thing I was able to do since it will alert the neighbors
Top Top