Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/20/2002 6:42:08 PM EDT
My, my...judging by the hotly indignant threads decrying the 'racism' on this board, the elite east-coast Liberals must be proud...only thirty years or so of their mass Media bombardment and Social Engineering, and they have SUCCESSFULLY stripped the greater part of the White race of any sense of solidarity or self worth...and if you think this is a bad thing, recall the Columbine massacre, or all those other school shootings- all done by Whites; and why is that?
As human beings, young people need pride and a sense of hope; something recently denied to Whites by the self-hating Liberal Media...Am I wrong in this? Then Think: OF COURSE, black childern are told to be proud of their race; OF COURSE mexican children are tought to be celebrate their heritage...but when is the last time YOU TOLD YOUR CHILDERN TO BE PROUD THAT THEY ARE WHITE? Oh no, only NAZI trailer trash would do something as HORRIBLE as that! Why, Muslim terrorists can massacre our people like cattle, and the Media tells us that Islam is a religion of Peace! Anyway, they are probably justified in comitting their atrocities; after all, the White Race is the most criminal force on the planet! (I learned this in college).
The hell with them all. I am tired of putting up with their lies. I hate and despise Liberalism, and their obfsucation of the truth with their pap about 'tolerance', 'diversity', and 'equality'...all of which go against Nature itself!
We are animals that go on two feet. Any attempt to understand Human nature must be based on biology...and in the natural world, Darwin rules! People, like our "animal" freinds, are naturally at ease only with their own kind; outsiders of any type are a threat to scarce resources and territory...
That is all you need to know...if you ignore this Truth, well, YOU may lay back on your couch and enjoy your beers and ball games on TV; meanwhile, your local immigrant is having six or seven babies they can't provide for (so YOU will through taxation) and are about to out-reproduce you out of the country YOUR ANCESTORS gave their all for...and if you are the type who doesn't care what the race of your children are, who could care less about your ancestors, who pride yourself on your 'tolerance'...well, you are again going against Darwin, and the judgements of Nature are harsh indeed; YOU ARE WEAK AND UNFIT AND YOUR KIND WILL DIE OUT!
I for one do not feel like comitting suicide, personally or racially. MULTICULTURALISM means that and nothing less!
And what is so wrong with "HATE", anyway? If you say you do not hate, then you are either lying or not a Human being...oh, so you do hate, but base it on Ideology (i.e. "I hate Racist Nazis!"); well, you are choosing outsiders over your own kind, which is suicidal, traitorous, and inspired by Liberal ideals!
No, it is better acknowlege that you are built to hate the Enemy...and he who is not of you kind is an Enemy; if he is across the Ocean, that is well and fine, but otherwise Race is Nature's way of making sure you know who to fight...
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm white, and proud of things that are in no way tied to race

be proud of accomplishments, and being born doesn't count
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
There's nothing wrong with being proud of you own heritage. I am proud of my Italian ancestry. But there is something desperately wrong with hating someone else solely upon the basis of theirs.

My kind is human and people will be judged as individuals upon the basis of their character, ethics, morals, and constitution. I expect the same from everyone else.

There's also nothing wrong with having an opinion either. But when your opinion turns into words and deeds to the detriment of other people who's primary flaw in your eyes is the color of their skin, that's a character deficiency. Likewise, if you feel that you are superior because of the color of your skin, you are an ignorant bigot who has limited exposure to the real world around you.

Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
ibtl
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I am a Protestant of Scottish, Irish, English,  German, and Dutch descent.
My wife is a Catholic Filipino immigrant.
We have a handsome, intelligent, and loving son.

All three of us are first and foremost 100% American!

I spent 15 years, 4 months, and 1 day, on active duty as a US Marine.  If you think I am weak and unfit, then step on up and take your best shot at the title.  Put up or shut up!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Smoked Oysters and stuffed Manzanilla Olives [:E]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like Smoked Oysters and stuffed Manzanilla Olives [:E]
View Quote

I have greasy skin and am really hairy. I make a mean manicotti and my canolis are to die for. I like gold jewelry and tacky silk dress shirts too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
BenD: Re-read my origional post, and this time leave YOUR pre-conceptions, biases and Media-induced Pavlovian reactions (i.e., "Superiority": that was conditionioned into you; I never said anything of the sort). It is not a question of superiority, just Identity...and if you think that they will respect you when they get the numbers, well, thats just stupid...

Tango7: Rot spreads, doesn't it? But where did it start? Uh huh, you know it and I know it..

Peacher: I was a Marine also...so why did you choose to throw away your inheritace? German, Irish, yadda yadda...that means nothing now...and you are weak and unfit in NATURE's eyes: your offspring is of a different type than you, and all your ancestors have been betrayed...
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like gold jewelry and tacky silk dress shirts too.
View Quote

Dude, I LOVE THOSE!! Heavily patterened silk dress shirts... The tackier the better!1!!!

I totally love those.
When I'm not fat anymore and I lose all the weight I want to, I am going to immediatley buy a bunch of new ones.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I have thrown nothing away.  I am still everything I ever was.  My son has every last iota of everything I have to offer.  It matters not, who the mother of my son is, he is still 100% my son.  

Why have you thrown away your inheritance my brother warrior?  Your inheritance as passed down from Captain Nicholas for over 226 years.  You remember, the Honor, Courage, and Commitment to judge a man by the content of his character, his actions, his deeds, and NOT the color of his skin.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#12]
 I have to agree to the point that the liberals are abviously anti-white.  How one can hate oneself is beyond me and must be a symptom of a mental illness.  Speaking in generalizations, there are differences between the races.
 Having said that,  this is a Republic, and ALL are equal before the law.  i was rasied in a very prejudiced household, and it took me decades to learn that the package is no guarantee of the contents.  FWIW, I am German, old English, and part of my family goes back to the First Families of old Virginia.  Mrs Ops is W.Va. Italian coal miner and too mixed on the other side to tell.  All of which mens nothing.  I will put our very mixed Euro ancestry son up against his weight in marksmanship, speed, and commo anytime.  Our daughter is in a therapuetic foster home, with a Christian lady from Georgia who happens to be black.  She reminds me of my grandmom, a Southern lady of the old school who would not allow the N-word to be spoken in her home, and who was raised uder Jim Crow.  While I deplore the 'society owes me a living' attitude of some black ppl,i have met a few folks from Philly that I couldnt stand either.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Small pee pee.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#15]
My comments:

A) I'm white

B) I feel race is irrelevant.

C) That said, there are some things considered 'racial' that aren't (irrelevant, that is).

IMHO, Dr King was right. The US should be colorblind. However, it seems quite obvious that 'modern day' 'civil rights activists' are not concerned with a colorblind society (as the better, more rational members of the original movement were), but with preserving their positions and making their race an advantage, not an irrelvancy.

IMHO, the 'solution' is to stop teaching kids that race is an issue. All this 'multiculturalisim' that the liberals push as 'the way to stop racisim' is just a way to perpetuate it. The more different we make people seem, the more likely that they develop an 'us v them' mentality. Kids aren't born knowing anything about the subject, and with the exception of children who's parents are (black, white, or whatever color) racists, they will never be informed that it's an issue.

OTOH, as long as the 'Us v Them' persists, there will be problems. Problems like the mentality that develops in a young black kid who's parents teach him not to sing 'Star Spangled Banner' because 'We have our own national anthem'. Or the young white kid who's taught that blacks are 'inferior' to him, and should be treated as such.

A house divided cannot stand. In most areas of the country, the various european (from the days when you got crap if you were the wrong 'white' nationality (ex Irish, Italian, German, etc)) and native american minorities have assimilated into 'American' society, and we're all the better for it. It's time that the leaders of the 'resistant' minority communities hedge their members towards merging with the majority, instead of trying to make them into squeaky wheels and then skimming off the grease. We are Ameericans, so stuff that hyphen, and support *your* country, not your great-great-great grandparent's.

P.S. Assimilating means speaking the majority language, and doing so with the same grammar and annunciation/pronunciation as the majority. That's another thing that school can (and should) require.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:Peacher: I was a Marine also...so why did you choose to throw away your inheritace? German, Irish, yadda yadda...that means nothing now...and you are weak and unfit in NATURE's eyes: your offspring is of a different type than you, and all your ancestors have been betrayed...
View Quote

Weak and unfit in Nature's eyes?
The most common natural cause of "weak and unfit" is in-breeding. Hmmm - maybe I'm on to something here?

Having pride in your heritage and having hatred of someone else's are two entirely different things. From your comments about marrying outside of the "white" race you show an attitude far beyond pride.

BTW, McUzi wants you to join his little club. His thread was in "active topics" as I posted this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Storm, I noticed no one disputed any of the factual points in your post. All emotional reactions......
Your use of the words "inheritance", and "identity" tells me something. I guess no one else noticed. Just reinforces another of your points,"mass Media bombardment and Social Engineering". Been pretty sucessful wouldn't you say? BenDover was illustrative of that when he couldn't see the difference between pride and "superiority".
Fascinating captain........
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#18]
[pyro][:K]

I love the smell of burnt troll in the morning.  It smells like....well, it smells like burnt troll.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#19]
ibtl
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:28:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I think it comes down to if you are American or if you are a hyphenated American.  I doubt that any of us are from any "pure" race but I hope we are all Americans when it counts.  Drop the hyphens.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#22]
All extremists should be shot.  ibtl
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Storm, I noticed no one disputed any of the factual points in your post. All emotional reactions......
Your use of the words "inheritance", and "identity" tells me something. I guess no one else noticed. Just reinforces another of your points,"mass Media bombardment and Social Engineering". Been pretty sucessful wouldn't you say? BenDover was illustrative of that when he couldn't see the difference between pride and "superiority".
Fascinating captain........
View Quote

You make an assumption that I don't understand the difference between the two. No, Mr. Surge made no specific reference to the "superiority" of any race.

Rather, it was stated that humans are raised to hate an enemy as a tribute to Darwinist ideals. It's nothing more than a biological impulse rooted in our Id (psychology here) somewhere. The fact that RACISM (in the perspective where the word only represents the acknowledgement of a difference) exists is the primal impetus to establish the pecking order. Preserving one's own resources is the survivalist mentality necessary to justify the outwardly behavioral atrocities conducted on behalf of this twisted, primal state.

But there's a simple fact about the biological kingdom which refutes this - namely the fact that within a SPECIES, humans (and to a lesser degree primates) are the only species which establishes itsself as the natural enemy through a process of categorizing its individual members by the color of their outer markings.

No, I didn't miss a thing here.

I don't happen to subscribe to the belief that I require an enemy for any requisite to existence. I also believe that within my IDENTITY, I am more spiritually evolved then basic, primal urges and my Id. My spiritual ethic tells me that nurturing others by promoting growth and excellence among my species as a whole is essential for survival.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#24]
IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:30:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Storm, I noticed no one disputed any of the factual points in your post.
View Quote

That's because there are no factual points in it to refute, just the same stupid old bullshit about how "the media says blacks can be proud but we whites can't" as if we should let the media dictate our morals.  The fact is, two wrongs don't make a right...black people being "proud of their race" is wrong and stupid just as white people being proud of their race is wrong and stupid.  NONE OF US did anything to influence what race with which we were born...it was a quirk of fate, an accident of genetics.  It's as stupid as being proud of your height or your eye color.
If you are so destitute of accomplishment in your life that you feel the need to be proud that you were born a certain skin color then I pity you, whatever your race.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:48:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Problem isn't race. You are confused with the media blitz. All the major news venues are run by flaming liberals. All news is slanted in their direction. (OK, OK, with the exception of FNC, but they are becoming slanted in the other direction...)

America is changing. Revisionist history is making things like the Revolutionary War become the Revolutionary CONFLICT. Guns are evil. Social security is good. Etc, etc.

How do we counter? Campaign Finance Reform has gutted our ability to contribute to the NRA so our voice can be heard. Everyone here talks a pretty good game, but who here writes or CALLS their senators and reps? Who here votes?

Gun owners are mainstream america, but we are disjointed. We splinter when it comes to supporting "assault weapons" or pistols. Some of OUR reps do not like AK47s. Sure, they are a hand-hammered ugly machine, but we are slowly being eroded to nothing.

Yesterday, everyone got up in arms about the videogame that labels American Milita as terrorists. Garandman came through and emailed them. Did anyone else write to them? Nope. More important to get that post count up.

Grow beyond the Racism label. Write and call your reps. Tell them their incumbency rests on supporting your 2nd amendment ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:35:57 AM EDT
[#27]

[b]Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??[/b]

If I can get a straight answer I've got another question.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:46:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:46:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??
View Quote

Technically, I think that would be considered bigotry or prejudice, since Islamic people aren't all of a race.
But here's a question backatcha...is a distaste for a religion (which people believe voluntarily, not for genetic reasons) the same as racism?
Because I personally detest the tenets of Islam and I think anyone who chooses to follow them is at best deceiving themselves into thinking that the religion doesn't REALLY entail the beliefs contained in the Koran and at worst is an ignorant barbaric savage.
However, I have nothing against Arab-Americans I have met or against Arabic people for their ethnic origin.
I DO think that the majority of Muslim-believing countries are the enemy of western society and I wouldn't weep if they dropped off the face of the Earth.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:50:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[b]Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??[/b]

View Quote

According to the UN it is genocide.

According to thedave, it is protection, [b]IF[/b] they are supporting terrorist actions against Americans.
View Quote

I guess I just haven't met 1.2 Billion people who 'ALL' support anything.................

But maybe I've led a shelterd life.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:04:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??
View Quote

But here's a question backatcha...is a distaste for a religion (which people believe voluntarily, not for genetic reasons) the same as racism?
View Quote

Maybe 'technically' religious persecution ??
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:31:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All extremists should be shot.  ibtl
View Quote

Mods! He's advocating killing me! neener neener neener

(i think i should be allowed to buy stinger missiles if I have the cash. is that extreme?)
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

According to the UN it is genocide.

According to thedave, it is protection, [b]IF[/b] they are supporting terrorist actions against Americans.
View Quote

I guess I just haven't met 1.2 Billion people who 'ALL' support anything.................

But maybe I've led a shelterd life.
View Quote

that is why I said [b]IF[/b]
View Quote

Caught your qualifying 'if' the first read.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Problem isn't race. You are confused with the media blitz. All the major news venues are run by flaming liberals. All news is slanted in their direction. (OK, OK, with the exception of FNC, but they are becoming slanted in the other direction...)

America is changing. Revisionist history is making things like the Revolutionary War become the Revolutionary CONFLICT. Guns are evil. Social security is good. Etc, etc.

How do we counter? Campaign Finance Reform has gutted our ability to contribute to the NRA so our voice can be heard. Everyone here talks a pretty good game, but who here writes or CALLS their senators and reps? Who here votes?

Gun owners are mainstream america, but we are disjointed. We splinter when it comes to supporting "assault weapons" or pistols. Some of OUR reps do not like AK47s. Sure, they are a hand-hammered ugly machine, but we are slowly being eroded to nothing.

Yesterday, everyone got up in arms about the videogame that labels American Milita as terrorists. Garandman came through and emailed them. Did anyone else write to them? Nope. More important to get that post count up.

Grow beyond the Racism label. Write and call your reps. Tell them their incumbency rests on supporting your 2nd amendment ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!
View Quote

yep  your the only one who writes/calls representatives

[whacko]

where did you get the idea nobody here is doing these things?
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#37]

I am no scholar of organized religion but I believe the following to be true:

[b]In the Christian religion anyone who does not accept Christianity is doomed to eternal hell.[/b]

Is this genocide based on religion ??
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

[b]In the Christian religion anyone who does not accept Christianity is doomed to eternal hell.[/b]

View Quote

it isn't the christian's duty to send them there asap, is it?
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#39]
...from my days as one of the "Boys from Bragg"...it didn't matter what color you were, as long as you could pull your weight, be relied on and mastered your craft...if you couldn't do that you were just considered "less" and were left on the sidelines...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:52:00 AM EDT
[#40]
The problem isn't race, it's culture.

Popular black culture is frightening to most white americans.  I'm brown and it scares me.  It says it's ok to be a woman who has children out of wedlock by a man who may or may not care.  That's how the awful term "my babby's daddy" came about.  Any black person who doesn't adhere to popular black culture is labelled as an "Uncle Tom" or "Oreo."  I listened to Shawn Hannity last night and there was a black activist calling ever conservative black activist out of touch with black America and for hire to any corporation.  Then he said he didn't want to assasinate their character, as he'd never met any of them, but they were not really black people.

Hell, I may not agree with their methods, but I agree with a lot of the founding principles of the Black Panther Party.  They believed in education and self improvement to make the black race better.  They also believed heavily in the Second Amendment to protect themselves from a corrupt system.   It's where they went marxist and decided to start blowing up buildings where we split on ideology.  The New Black Panter Party is a joke compared to the old one.  Funny how all the great black leaders died, only to be replaced by clowns like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the like.

Does Eminem make you apprehensive?  Would someone just like him with black skin make you apprehensive?  It's not about race there.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:53:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

yep  your the only one who writes/calls representatives

[whacko]

where did you get the idea nobody here is doing these things?
View Quote

OK, I am the only one advocating it. Everyone else is discussing the finer points of genocide and stinger missles...

Sorry I wasn't specific amd everyone got confused.

"What? A conversation conducive to our rights? Here? Say it ain't so!!!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to the Bible, anyone who does not accept the teaching of Jesus Christ is not guaranteed a place in heaven, but the Bible also says that it is not the Christians' rold to condemn or even know the standing of one man in the eyes of God.  God makes those decisions.

Furthermore, as far as that particular example being genocide, it's not my job to end anyones life unless they are trying to end mine.  Ultimately, God is the only judge, not man.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

it isn't the christian's duty to send them there asap, is it?
View Quote

I truly don't know.  (Not well versed enough to give an opinion.)
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My, my...judging by the hotly indignant threads decrying the 'racism' on this board, the elite east-coast Liberals must be proud...only thirty years or so of their mass Media bombardment and Social Engineering, and they have SUCCESSFULLY stripped the greater part of the White race of any sense of solidarity or self worth...and if you think this is a bad thing, recall the Columbine massacre, or all those other school shootings- all done by Whites; and why is that?
As human beings, young people need pride and a sense of hope; something recently denied to Whites by the self-hating Liberal Media...Am I wrong in this? Then Think: OF COURSE, black childern are told to be proud of their race; OF COURSE mexican children are tought to be celebrate their heritage...but when is the last time YOU TOLD YOUR CHILDERN TO BE PROUD THAT THEY ARE WHITE? Oh no, only NAZI trailer trash would do something as HORRIBLE as that! Why, Muslim terrorists can massacre our people like cattle, and the Media tells us that Islam is a religion of Peace! Anyway, they are probably justified in comitting their atrocities; after all, the White Race is the most criminal force on the planet! (I learned this in college).
The hell with them all. I am tired of putting up with their lies. I hate and despise Liberalism, and their obfsucation of the truth with their pap about 'tolerance', 'diversity', and 'equality'...all of which go against Nature itself!
We are animals that go on two feet. Any attempt to understand Human nature must be based on biology...and in the natural world, Darwin rules! People, like our "animal" freinds, are naturally at ease only with their own kind; outsiders of any type are a threat to scarce resources and territory...
That is all you need to know...if you ignore this Truth, well, YOU may lay back on your couch and enjoy your beers and ball games on TV; meanwhile, your local immigrant is having six or seven babies they can't provide for (so YOU will through taxation) and are about to out-reproduce you out of the country YOUR ANCESTORS gave their all for...and if you are the type who doesn't care what the race of your children are, who could care less about your ancestors, who pride yourself on your 'tolerance'...well, you are again going against Darwin, and the judgements of Nature are harsh indeed; YOU ARE WEAK AND UNFIT AND YOUR KIND WILL DIE OUT!
I for one do not feel like comitting suicide, personally or racially. MULTICULTURALISM means that and nothing less!
And what is so wrong with "HATE", anyway? If you say you do not hate, then you are either lying or not a Human being...oh, so you do hate, but base it on Ideology (i.e. "I hate Racist Nazis!"); well, you are choosing outsiders over your own kind, which is suicidal, traitorous, and inspired by Liberal ideals!
No, it is better acknowlege that you are built to hate the Enemy...and he who is not of you kind is an Enemy; if he is across the Ocean, that is well and fine, but otherwise Race is Nature's way of making sure you know who to fight...
View Quote

[size=6]FOR FUCKS SAKES [/size=6] someone get him some oxygen.[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:13:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Tango7 in part wrote:
  I replied "trash comes in all colors, and from all different houses".

I've found that to be very true also.  Part of my beat is in one of the highest socio-economic areas of my town.  

You'd be surprised at the "trash" that lives there and conversely the "gold" that I've found living in what are known as "bad" areas.

Tango7 - stay safe.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I do see a ridiculous double-standard in society, where we can have a "Little Miss Black (insert city here) pageant", but God forbid there be a "Little Miss White" pageant.  

We can have a Black Pride Parade, but you'd need police protection to have a White Pride Parade.  

Crap like that is everywhere, and I think it's killing this country.  However, I think it says more about the ethnic groups that insist on being divisive than it does about whites.  When there's a "Little Miss Black" pageant, aren't the people who are running that thing telling the participants that they're either superior to or inferior to the kids who can't participate because of their race?  It sure doesn't send the message that we're all equal, and should be judged on our abilities instead of our skin color.  

BTW, for StormSurge and the rest of the "Darwin" racists, if the white race dies out, doesn't that mean that we're the inferior ones?  
View Quote

Exactly right.  It's the people screaming the most about racism that create these blatantley racist groups.

We Have The NAACP but if we create a NAAWP we are as bad as the KKK.

We have the United Negro College fund but can't have the United (anglo, caucasian, white people) college fund.

I my city we have the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce but can't have the White Person chamber of commerce.

By creating these groups we are fostering and feeding the very thing we are trying to stop.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:23:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I do see a ridiculous double-standard in society, where we can have a "Little Miss Black (insert city here) pageant", but God forbid there be a "Little Miss White" pageant.  

We can have a Black Pride Parade, but you'd need police protection to have a White Pride Parade.  

Crap like that is everywhere, and I think it's killing this country.  However, I think it says more about the ethnic groups that insist on being divisive than it does about whites.  When there's a "Little Miss Black" pageant, aren't the people who are running that thing telling the participants that they're either superior to or inferior to the kids who can't participate because of their race?  It sure doesn't send the message that we're all equal, and should be judged on our abilities instead of our skin color.  

BTW, for StormSurge and the rest of the "Darwin" racists, if the white race dies out, doesn't that mean that we're the inferior ones?  
View Quote

eswanson, I posted in my current thread what my black friend said about this sort of thing. His comment was that it's not about separatism for anything other than establishing a place where they can carry on an interest without the bigotry. It's not about having something 'extra' but being able to pursue their own interests in an environment where they know it is safe from prejudice and bigotry. My friend's statement was, "Someone should start a similar site for the conservative black shooters so we can pursue our interests without being bombarded with more of the same old tired out crap." That doesn't sound like someone looking for something extra, rather, just a place where they feel like they don't constantly have to be dealing with the ignorant behavior by a select few and the apathy of the masses.

He also stated that the typical white response is reactionary and defensive when they are confronted with a 'black' version of an organization. His feeling is that when a white individual says "Well we should have a 'white' version", that it is purely spiteful misinterpretation of the basis behind the black community's motivation. All they want is to be able to have, be, and do the same things we want to without having to be the ones who adopt the 'get a thick skin' strategy 100% of the time. He says that we already do have a white version of everything and this site is representative of what he is referring to.

I can't say that I disagree with him and would probably do the same.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:24:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The problem isn't race, it's culture.

View Quote

I do believe you're right.

[b]Seems to a regular dumb-ass like me that any race-culture-group that condemns education is most likely to be unable to compete.[/b]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

In the popular terminology, I think what you are referring to is known as being "Left Behind."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top