Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2002 6:51:03 PM EDT
Have any of you ever seen this?

[url=http://www.supertrooper.com/images/Sho%20MapCase.JPG]Document Case[/url]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw those cases in the 70's; when i was in the 3/5th infantry, 193rd Infantry Brigade. In the Canal Zone.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
very common to see infantry platoon lds/sgts carrying around one of those. fondly refered to as a "fag bag"
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
very common to see infantry platoon lds/sgts carrying around one of those. fondly refered to as a [red][size=3]"fag bag"[/size=3][/red]
View Quote

[red][size=4]LMAO!!!![/size=4][/red]I didn't recognize it until you said that!  Yep...definately what it is.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep.  It's a bag that says "shoot me, Mr Sniper, [sniper] I am important, and so is this here maps and stuff"
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm with Omar on this one. When I took over a squad and they issued me on of those things I put it in my wall locker and bought a smaller case from bridgade quartermasters.

It held everything I needed and was on a cord around my neck underneath the BDU top.

Standing orders to my folks during FTX was to shoot for radios and fag bags.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#8]
ya gotta be some sort of quasi-[:K].. [;)]

Anyone who seen these on AD KNOWS these were called fag bags.  

Omar nailed it with his description! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top