Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 6:32:21 PM EDT
Got in on the deal for some bags after reading about it in the black Friday thread. Are the bags of good quality or did I just buy a bag that  should really be priced around 50$? I posted over at glock talk and all they did was bitch about the regular price of the bags. They have me second guessing my purchase a I really didn't need these bags but thought it had to be to good to pass up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
wtf are you talking about?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
They are awesome quality. I bought my plate carrier from them and it is SOLID.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Tactical Assault Gear= TAG I'm guessing? Its okay.I havent heard of any problems

Or, OP could be having a stroke?

Jim
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been issued a lot of TAG pouches and stuff.  It has seemed well stitched, I used personally bought pouches though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Thought this was a watch thread.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Buy with confidence, been purchasing gear from them for many years. First buying large purchases for my unit, and now just stuff for myself.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Got in on the deal for some bags after reading about it in the black Friday thread. Are the bags of good quality or did I just buy a bag that  should really be priced around 50$? I posted over at glock talk and all they did was bitch about the regular price of the bags. They have me second guessing my purchase a I really didn't need these bags but thought it had to be to good to pass up.

I bought 5 myself... guess we will find out next week..
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thought this was a watch thread.

Same here.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Buy with confidence, been purchasing gear from them for many years. First buying large purchases for my unit, and now just stuff for myself.

Thank you. Have you paid the prices I see listed for this stuff?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#10]
The stuff is worth every penny. I have used it extensively overseas, and it has never once failed me. Well worth the price IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I went to look at them and the site is screwed up none of the pictures and most of the banners do not display on the site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top