Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:56:02 PM EDT
Curious what others do outside the norm, doesn't have to be weird though?

Like Thanksgiving morning it's summer sausage, cheese, and pickles with Macy's parade.
Lunch is the classic food fest.
Dinner is turkey nachos... Tostada with layer of refried beans, then shredded turkey mixed with BBQ sauce, then cheese, and baked in oven for 8 min.
Oh, and Russian tea cakes.

Christmas we have none outside the norm, so looking for ideas.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
me ...... I ......get drunk .... ignore my family ....... eat food ..... pretend everything is ok

outside the norm.........get backpage "girls"
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
We have my folks over for breakfast on Christmas, gets it all over early.

Big fry up is nice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Frequent and violent masturbation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Aluminum pole.  Lots of it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Listen to Arlow Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant and drink whiskey every Thanksgiving night.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
turkey crepes the morning after... so friggin good with a lil fried onion and mushroom and a dash of pepper
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
We usually just have chicken if that counts  
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Growing up, on Christmas Eve, my family and I would go do diner and a movie.  We would then go to The Christmas Attic and pick out a not so ordinary ornament and have the year hand painted on it. I think my parents still do that. They have an ornament for every year they have been married I believe. We had cake and ice cream and read the Biblical account of Christ's birth. Dad could make an awesome German Chocolate cake. Go figure, a German cake to celebrate the birth of a Jew.

Some Christian tradition with a familial flare as well as some other stuff thrown in there. Made for a good day and quality time with the family.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top