User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:13:51 AM EDT
The Hitler clips that have been showing up around here lately about
Hitler gets food poisoning, Hitler learns about Paul Ryan, what movie are
they from?

I'm sure I haven't seen that movie and it may be a good one. Has anybody here
seen it?

I thought I have seen every world war 2 movie ever made but appearently I missed one.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably "Downfall"
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
That's the movie "Downfall", and is a HELL of a good movie. Adapted from the memoirs of Hitler's secretary (Traudl Junge), IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup. On Netflix.

Downfall is the name. Excellent movie of the last few days of the Reich. The way it portrays Hitler is chilling. Especially with the opening. Doesn't seek to glorify or make him a villain. Not just limited to him though. Follows a few soldiers/civilians during the fall of Berlin.

Excellent excellent movie, IMO. Think I may watch it later.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yup. On Netflix.

Downfall is the name. Excellent movie of the last few days of the Reich. The way it portrays Hitler is chilling. Especially with the opening. Doesn't seek to glorify or make him a villain. Not just limited to him though. Follows a few soldiers/civilians during the fall of Berlin.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup. On Netflix.

This! great movie. highly recommended
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Parts of it are damned hard to watch if you have children.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#7]
He was really pissed when Dave_A got banned.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Heven't seen that one.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I found the full movie on youtube.  Right now I could only find a black and white version for some reason.  If you don't want to rent it, you can watch it there!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heven't seen that one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top