Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:01:51 PM EDT
Goddammit, Photobucket, you piece of shit hosting site.  Why o why do you have to randomly change your interface every few months?  Why do you have to make it HARDER for me to just get the fucking IMG link to my pictures?

If you weren't free I'd dump you like yesterday's dinner.

Fuck.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
is it free? why complain...FSA?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
There's an option to change back, like I did.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Goddammit, Photobucket, you piece of shit hosting site.  Why o why do you have to randomly change your interface every few months?  Why do you have to make it HARDER for me to just get the fucking IMG link to my pictures?

Fuck.

Amen! Pure frustration MOST of the time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I just changed to imageshack for those very reasons
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You should demand your money back.

Oh wait.....

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear ya I still cant get my shit to pull up...............been trying for three nights now, I can on my phone but not my pc..
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I hear ya I still cant get my shit to pull up...............been trying for three nights now, I can on my phone but not my pc..

I don't have this problem with tinypic.com

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck.

99% of the time I see the word Photobucket, it's in an error message.  I think it's time to give-up on them fixing their problems.z
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Same here.  The new layout blows.

I have had little to no problems with Photobucket while using it probably 5 years or more.

The new one sucks and I exercised the option to change back.

We shall see how that works.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I love people that bitch about shit that is not costing them anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top