Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2002 1:32:50 AM EDT
Anyone see the movie "Signs"?  Good movie, but the thing that made me laugh the hardest was when the kids and the brother are wearing the tin foil hats.  See!!!  They are mainstream now.  And I thought they were only for the government satelites.  Now they can be used to stave off mind reading by aliens as well.  Good thing I made some for the whole family.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:36:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Cute hats.  Loved it when the Brother had one on, too.

They should have skipped the last 2 minutes.  

A bunch of silly misqueues. A slightly less believable story.  The traditional, snail like pacing of a M. Night Shamalamadingdong movie.  At least this one had better acting than Unbreakable.
A rental.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 2:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just happy he could find his faith again. If he only had a walkie-talkie to save his family; like in ET...
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
If he had a gun in the house the movie would have lasted about 10min. I kept thinking "shoot the sumbitch." Good movie about a mans faith.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top