Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 6:54:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
View Quote

Why are you visiting the gynocologist?  Something we should know about? [:D]

Why do toaster always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
View Quote

Specifically for my sister-in-law, who burns the toast to a horrible crisp, then scrapes off all the cabon before buttering.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Why does my pee ( a liquid) burn so bad as if it were a flame??
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why does my pee ( a liquid) burn so bad as if it were a flame??
View Quote

Take your bore brush and scrub out your UDD (Urine Delivery Devise) and then it should be fine.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#4]
**How come you can see the stars from the Earth, but you can’t see them when you’re in space?

Who told you this?  Stars are quite visible from space.

** If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut why can’t he fix the damn boat?

Ok, you are stuck on a desert island with an old married couple, a gay Captain and his first mate, and two beautiful women.  How big a frickin hurry would you be in to get off the dang island?

ArmedAggie - please go see your doctor TODAY.

:>
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the steady drip drip drip of gonhorrea to me. Maybe a non-specific urethral infection....

You should raise your standards.... quit trolling the trailer park....

[:D]

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How come you can see the stars from the Earth, but you can’t see them when you’re in space?
[red] Because you have your eyes closed. Stars actually look alot brighter when viewed from space. [/red]

If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight packages? [red] Croutons are not stale, they are dried/roasted. The airtight bag is so that they do not get soggy from being left in a wet/humid environment.[/red]

Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed? [red] Because that is STRIPPING, and nobody like to have people watch them strip, unless they are about to get lucky.[/red]

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, “My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic”? [red] Because anybody can go to the meetings. You do not HAVE to tell everyone your name. I'm surprised that more news reporters don't hang-out at the AA meetings, looking for dirt on public figures.[/red]

Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” have a ‘use by’ date? [red] Because the plastic bottle it's packed in leaches stuff into the water. I actually think Evian has the best tasting bottles and water. [/red]

Why do toaster always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat? [red] For toasting Lefse and other hard/thin breads.[/red]

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out”? [red] Probably the same person whos' mom told him that he used to suck the milk out of her breast. He probably saw that calves drank it and grew...It's reall not a very hard correlation to figure out.[/red]

What do people in China call their good plates? [red] If they are lucky enough to have nicer plates, they probably call them "the good plates".[/red]

If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut why can’t he fix the damn boat?[red] If you were stuck on an island with a couple of HOT screamers, a couple rich people who will die before you and two bungling seamen who love to take orders, would you want to leave so soon?[/red]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#9]
i can't believe someone actually took the time to answer those!

here's another:

does a farmer who's just been dumped get a "John Deere" letter?

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Because.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Why did I open this thread????

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#14]
You fellas shure ask a lot 'o questions [:E]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Dude, why ask why, in a hundred years who will care.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top