Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 6:54:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
View Quote

Why are you visiting the gynocologist?  Something we should know about? [:D]

Why do toaster always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
View Quote

Specifically for my sister-in-law, who burns the toast to a horrible crisp, then scrapes off all the cabon before buttering.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Why does my pee ( a liquid) burn so bad as if it were a flame??
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why does my pee ( a liquid) burn so bad as if it were a flame??
View Quote

Take your bore brush and scrub out your UDD (Urine Delivery Devise) and then it should be fine.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#4]
**How come you can see the stars from the Earth, but you can’t see them when you’re in space?

Who told you this?  Stars are quite visible from space.

** If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut why can’t he fix the damn boat?

Ok, you are stuck on a desert island with an old married couple, a gay Captain and his first mate, and two beautiful women.  How big a frickin hurry would you be in to get off the dang island?

ArmedAggie - please go see your doctor TODAY.

:>
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the steady drip drip drip of gonhorrea to me. Maybe a non-specific urethral infection....

You should raise your standards.... quit trolling the trailer park....

[:D]

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How come you can see the stars from the Earth, but you can’t see them when you’re in space?
[red] Because you have your eyes closed. Stars actually look alot brighter when viewed from space. [/red]

If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight packages? [red] Croutons are not stale, they are dried/roasted. The airtight bag is so that they do not get soggy from being left in a wet/humid environment.[/red]

Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed? [red] Because that is STRIPPING, and nobody like to have people watch them strip, unless they are about to get lucky.[/red]

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, “My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic”? [red] Because anybody can go to the meetings. You do not HAVE to tell everyone your name. I'm surprised that more news reporters don't hang-out at the AA meetings, looking for dirt on public figures.[/red]

Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” have a ‘use by’ date? [red] Because the plastic bottle it's packed in leaches stuff into the water. I actually think Evian has the best tasting bottles and water. [/red]

Why do toaster always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat? [red] For toasting Lefse and other hard/thin breads.[/red]

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out”? [red] Probably the same person whos' mom told him that he used to suck the milk out of her breast. He probably saw that calves drank it and grew...It's reall not a very hard correlation to figure out.[/red]

What do people in China call their good plates? [red] If they are lucky enough to have nicer plates, they probably call them "the good plates".[/red]

If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut why can’t he fix the damn boat?[red] If you were stuck on an island with a couple of HOT screamers, a couple rich people who will die before you and two bungling seamen who love to take orders, would you want to leave so soon?[/red]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#9]
i can't believe someone actually took the time to answer those!

here's another:

does a farmer who's just been dumped get a "John Deere" letter?

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Because.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Why did I open this thread????

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#14]
You fellas shure ask a lot 'o questions [:E]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Dude, why ask why, in a hundred years who will care.
Top Top