Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 9:09:56 PM EDT
I went to the AA website and ordered americas army to come in the mail. It said it would ship in august has anone recived thier copy in the mail. Ive heard about the huge popularity and problems with the game hopefully the CD version is bug free because I dont have tthe knowlage to work through problems also is it a requirement to be online to play because the comp Im planning to use to play is not currently connected. Id download it but at 28.8 dial up and 200mHz It would be like a slow slide show. hopfully Ill get off my ass soon and just buy a damn dell I got the money just figuring out how to order is the prob. I have no CC and tthe parents dont want there cc on the net so I go to other parent they say cant put it on mine becauseof some loan stuff maby through my moms work but I dont know Do you have to use CC over the phone or can you send check/Money order???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top