Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 8:42:58 AM EDT
I just received this e-mail.  Is this called "diversifying your product line?"
Dear fellow shooting enthusiast,

Hogue, Inc. would like to know if you are interested in helping us promote a great new product and make some extra money along the way.

Opportunities exist in several forms. We are primarily seeking assistance in promoting and selling this new product through our affiliate program. Also, we are actively seeking investors in the product itself.

If any of this may be of interest please read on, if not, pardon us for the intrusion.

Hogue has patented and is currently manufacturing an OverMolded toilet seat! The SaniSoft(tm) seat has a super comfortable soft touch seating surface similar to the soft touch surface patented on our rifle stocks.

O.K. when you stop laughing consider this, there are over 30 million toilet seats sold in the United States every year. This is a serious product and we are very serious. This is where you could be of assistance.

While Hogue is well known in the firearms industry, we are relatively unknown in the plumbing industry. We began our sales campaign on these seats last year and have many hardware and plumbing stores carrying them already. It is just such a huge market we need to enlist an army!

If you think you have the ability to promote and sell a great new quality product we will pay you $5.00 for each seat initially placed in a new store and will continue to pay you a 10% commission on the net sales, of the stores you open for a full year.

Thank you for your interest.

Aaron Hogue
View Quote

Hmmm......

(Edited to fix the quotation HTML.  Forgot the /)
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
might be a good thing.

Will they reduce felt recoil?

mike
View Quote

LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
might be a good thing.

Will they reduce felt recoil?

mike
View Quote

LMAO!!!
View Quote
Laughing your ass off?!?!  In that case YOU need a Hogue Overmolded toilet seat!

(And I get $5!)  
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it slip resistant? I need to get a good grip.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Can I clean it with Gunscrubber.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I checked out their website, briefly, and did not see anything about toilet seats...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got to get one of those.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]www.sani-soft.com/images/Seatopen.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Do they make it in Tactical Black to go w/ the rest of my Hogue gear?

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Does it have "butt-grooves" for superior grip?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top