Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2002 1:17:02 PM EDT
Oh Boy-I am laughing so damn hard right now, I can barely see the fucking keyboard!!!!!!!   Did they really disarm a GI JOE DOLL??????   Because if they did, we are ALL Fucked come 2004!!!!!!!!  Hasbro will have to start selling bolt-action rifles and shotguns!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you  talking about??
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#2]
In a hurry to boost yer post count?

Clone topic. Read before you post. Quantity does not equal quality. ETH is a prime example.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quantity does not equal quality. ETH is a prime example.
View Quote

Ouch.

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Post from RamblinWreck -
Quantity does not equal quality.
View Quote

Yes, some of us post, and some of us just sit around holding our broken putz and whining like a silly schoolgirl.

Anyone you know? [:D]

And I really do wish you'd get over my joke about that Georgia Tech co-ed and her dental problem.

Eric The(Serious)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top