Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2002 8:44:38 AM EDT

Anyone else with this problem? I am only seeing replies to posts.

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
My problem too. I emailed goatboy this morning from home and if I hear something, I'll let you know.

I asked about it in several post and was ignored. I even asked in the chat room last night and was ignored there also. "I tell ya, I don't get no respect!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#3]
My older Netscape has the same problem..
I switched over to IE no problems..
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Yep. Seems to be the Netscape 4.7. IE is working fine. Geeze I hate the idea of using Netscape 6+(I also hate using MS utilities like IE).[:(]

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm using Netscape 4.73 and I, too, can't read the original post.

Don't tell me I have to change since I read/post from work and what I got is what I got.

What's the Other solution?

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I will be working on adjusting for the Netscape 4.x crew (as I've said) I just need the time to work through the problems.

If anyone has an older browser than that, please take your PC outside and shoot it! Please make sure to photograph the session for all our enjoyment! [=P]
View Quote
I had NutScrape 4.7 and it failed bigtime on your upgrade.

I downloaded NutScrape 6 and it caused a corrupted Display Adapter so I had to wrestle with that for half a day.

My system seems fixed now and so this site comes in loud and clear.

Thought it still doesn't automatically refresh - is that a browser issue or do other people report  pages here not refreshing upon returning or hitting "Back" button?

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top