Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 9:46:25 PM EDT
Israel should take all the lands that it has won in wars and has held onto... and annex the land while giving the residents full and equal rights as "normal" Israelis citizens.

Flame away..
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
WHY???

If I kick your ass fair and square then I get your guns/wife/whatever.....case closed.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Israel should take all the lands that it has won in wars and has held onto... and annex the land while giving the residents full and equal rights as "normal" Israelis citizens.

Flame away..
View Quote

I think the idea of Israelis and Palestinians sharing their historic homeland, being happy neighbours, sending their children to school together, proudly flying the same flag (flags?), etc is an amazing idea that warms my heart.

Now it's time to get back down to Planet Earth.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WHY???

If I kick your ass fair and square then I get your guns/wife/whatever.....case closed.

Sgtar15
View Quote

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thumbs.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the US/Israel should wipe-out the most prolific terrorists, the PLO.

Why have we not gone in there yet???

Whay are we leaving them alone???

It's all a big joke.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
oh yeah? do you want daily suicide bombing here in US too??? NO thank you..
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
So when will Israel be entering the USS Liberty as its new Naval ship?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#7]
The reason why the Israeli's and the United States cant and wont go all out against the Palestinians is because of oil! Plain and simple.

The Palestinians are like the step child of the middle east. They are the step-child that few like, but most will politically defend.

If the United States and Israel went full out against the Palestinians then you would have countries that control the oil of the world get into the mess. Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,and Russia would object heavily and make us pay for it in the way of the price of oil. Then other countries such as Japan,China,Great Britian,France,Canada,and other liberal countries would follow suit with harsh condemnation against the United States and most likely would try to find ways to punish us financially.

The most practical and logical solution is so simple, but because of politics the situation becomes so complex. That is why personally I think it is good that Bush has been one of the few presidents that has come out and tried to shed some truth onto the whole palestinian/Israel conflict. He has called for accountability and a reigning in on Arafat and all his terrorist organizations, and has said that if he does not then the goal of a palestinian state cannot happen. He has put the responsibility on Arafat and the palestinian people were responsibility should have been put all along. Basically President Bush has made Arafat publically and politically look like the dumb ass terrorist that he is. I think President Bush being a  man that could not even pronounce let alone even knew were most of these middle east countries are has done a fairly good job in handling this whole mess in the middle east. I am not saying that he has done a perfect job, but I think he has handled the who conflict alot better then previous presidential administrations have.

Even though I think most can agree that a full out gloves off conflict is essentially the only way to really stop the mess going on over there, it will never happen. Peace will never come to that region of the world. Even if peace comes for a short time, it will be a false peace and will last for only a short period of time.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:21:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why have we not gone in there yet???

Whay are we leaving them alone???

It's all a big joke.
View Quote

Not a joke. Has it occured to you that perhaps the terrorists are serving a useful purpose to someone??
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Has it occured to you that perhaps the terrorists are serving a useful purpose to someone??
View Quote

Glad to see someone has their thinking cap on! [beer]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WHY???

Sgtar15
View Quote

Perhaps, but if you take my guns/wife/whatever, don't think that you've seen the last of me.  Not only that, but to the Pals the war is far from over, so in their minds, there is no victor yet.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,and Russia would object heavily and make us pay for it in the way of the price of oil.
View Quote

A quick point.. have you checked the price of oil lately /bbl? That's already been done.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all a big joke.
View Quote

Not a joke. Has it occured to you that perhaps the terrorists are serving a useful purpose to someone??
View Quote

I agree, and have said the same for a while now.

Its pretty clear SOMEONE is benefitting from the status quo.

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]
OK, [b]garandman[/b] and [b]liberty86[/b], just who is benefitting from the status quo?

US military industrial complex a' la Oliver Stone?

World-wide Zionist conspirators a' la Secret Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Oil sheiks?

Jewish bankers?

Just who is benefitting?

Was there an actual 'Evil Empire' that worked against the United States and freedom loving people everywhere? An empire known as the Soviet Union?

The liberals scoff at such an idea and hold that folks like Pres. Reagan and Lady Thatcher were simply suffering from some sort of cold warrior paranoia.

Or [u]was[/u] there an actual threat?

Well, when you figure that out, let me know, cause I've got more questions for you then.

Eric The(Tutorial)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Who is benefitting? How long do you have? [:D]

Obviously, the oil producing Arab nations. US dependence on Arab oil keeps us at their mercy. Liberals refuse to open up Alaska, Nova Scotia, the Gulf coast, and other areas to oil exploration that WOULD make us oil independent, am I convinced of that. The oil producing Arab nations are STILL getting US money for oil, so they want to see the status quo continue.

Our own gov't is playing some sort of twisted hall monitor to two bickering brats. Not doing anything to resolve the situation, just sticking our nose in the middle to make sure we occasionally get it bloodied. Twisted.

Arafat even won't take the plunge, and declare all war. Just a low level kind of agitation.

Lastly, I keep hearing how Israel could just blow thru there and drive all teh Arabs to the sea. Yet, they don't do it. So on some level, Israel, or some faction thereof,  is complicit in maintaining the status quo.

There ain't no one NOT guilty of on some level maintaining the status quo. Maintaining low level war, for the next 50 years seems to be the agenda, on ALL sides.

The ONE consistent result I see from all of this is to continue bleeding the US dry of wealth, until its just another third world country.

In my view, its bigger that any shadowy Jewish conspiracy (the thought of which makes me chuckle) It Satanic, IMO.

Revelation, in order to take place, needs an America that is NOT a world player, IMO.

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, I kind of like the idea of randomly deporting a thousand or so Palistinians everytime there is any terrorist incident. Just round them up, fingerprint, photograph and maybe DNA sample all of then, truck them to the border and advise them not to return. Those caught returning get shipped off to someplace far away, maybe Somalia, and an extra hundred get trucked to the border on the next convoy for every caught returnee. Sooner or later there would be peace. They would either get smart or run out of people. If peace breaks out, and holds steady, the deportees could apply to return.

Disclaimer: I know it's not that simple and there would be problems, but it seems like an appealing idea to me.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, when the state of Israel came about in 1948, that was exactly the offer on the table. There are plenty of Arabs and others who stayed and live in Israel, and everyone's vote is counted equally.

Those who now call themselves "Palestinians" are the descendants of those who turned down this offer and left Israel for surrounding territory. Jordan won't take them in, Egypt won't take them in, Syria won't take them in, Lebanon won't take them in, Saudi Arabia won't take them in. Why do you think this is: Because Islam doesn't compel them to care for their co-religionists or because the "Palestinians" are a perfect force to be used against Israel at no (human) cost to the sponsor nations I named?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Flame away..
View Quote

The only flame would be coming from the Israelis. You see, Israel would then no longer be "a jewish state" with the additional [b]millions[/b] of palestinians being granted full citizenship. As such it's a nice dream, but only that.

Quoted:
Not only that, but to the Pals the war is far from over, so in their minds, there is no victor yet.
View Quote

Hmm. If it's a war shouldn't the Israelis use all means at their disposal to fight it (like the pals do)?

Here I was thinking it was a low-intensity conflict between the state of Israel and a few terrorist groups... guess not.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only flame would be coming from the Israelis. You see, Israel would then no longer be "a jewish state" with the additional [b]millions[/b] of palestinians being granted full citizenship. As such it's a nice dream, but only that.
View Quote

This is something I never understood. Strong Israel-supporters or those in the know, could you chip in as to why it is such a bad thing to uh... 'dilute' the religious base of the country?

Would Utah be pissed if a bunch of non-Mormons decided to immigrate? More importantly, would we let them do something to stop it?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is something I never understood. Strong Israel-supporters or those in the know, could you chip in as to why it is such a bad thing to uh... 'dilute' the religious base of the country?
View Quote

Hello Ram. Thank you for your question. The reason you see is that Israel is a special country (the holocaust and all). There needs to be a state in the world with a jewish identity to make up for past crimes against the jewish people. That way it can never happen again as they will not be dependent on other people (gentile nations). Israel is also a small country (like the Netherlands, and other small European countries, etc.) and thus really can't take anymore people.

I hope I'm making sense here!

Would Utah be pissed if a bunch of non-Mormons decided to immigrate? More importantly, would we let them do something to stop it?
View Quote

They already have: immigrants of mexican descent (catholic faith) are there in large numbers, and will continue to immigrate until they are the majority.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They can't suicide bomb anyone if there all dead!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Right on, Jrzy!

The US has not applied full force against any enemy in 57 years.  Those idiots in Iraq , West Bank and other shitholes have no IDEA what it would be like if we truly unleashed the dogs of war.  We need to utterly crush an enemy every decade or so to keep the memory fresh.  I suggest we follow the Old Testament method of the "Ban" and apply it to Iraq or some other deserving place.

The reason this shit continues is that there is no FEAR in the MidEast!  We should educate them to a level of fear not known for nearly 60 years.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Right on, Jrzy!

The US has not applied full force against any enemy in 57 years.  Those idiots in Iraq , West Bank and other shitholes have no IDEA what it would be like if we truly unleashed the dogs of war.  We need to utterly crush an enemy every decade or so to keep the memory fresh.  I suggest we follow the Old Testament method of the "Ban" and apply it to Iraq or some other deserving place.

The reason this shit continues is that there is no FEAR in the MidEast!  We should educate them to a level of fear not known for nearly 60 years.
View Quote

Right back at you MM,LOL
You said it better.
Here i borrowed this from "Arnold"
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#23]
One more + for Bush...

Ever notice how friendly we've gotten with Russia since he became President?

Ever notice which country has the most oil of any of them? Russia!

What would really be nice is if Bush could convince Putin that becoming our principal oil supplier would be worth more to his economy than selling weapons to the Arabs? The only reason that the Russians defend the Arabs is because the Arabs buy weapons from them (which is why they didn't mind PGW I so much after it got sterted: Something like 'We sell weapons to the Arabs, who can't make their own. The USAF blows them up. The Arabs now need more weapons, which we have (unless they like the French models). We need more money, which they have.' Seems they learned capitalisim real quick...).

So all we need to do to get Russia on our side is offer them a replacement for the weapons revenue, and convince them that 'The cold war is over, and we make a better ally than China'.

Then the Arabs will buy their guns from China...

P.S. Ever notice how none of the Arab countries have an indigenous aircraft or tank design (but Israel has several)?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's too late to run from now.  It wouldn't matter if we helped the arabs destroy israel--they will not stop until we're killed or converted.  Don't forget, we are the great satan.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#25]
US dependence on Arab oil keeps us at their mercy. Liberals refuse to open up Alaska, Nova Scotia, the Gulf coast, and other areas to oil exploration that WOULD make us oil independent
View Quote

Nova Scotia, wouldn't that be Canuck territory?  Until they have to sell of parts of that country to pay their huge debt made worse by that gun Control Debacle

[devil]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#26]
I favor continuing to pump the Midle East until it is dry.  What I DON'tT favor is PAYING them for it.  Nuke Mecca and TAKE the oil.  Screw 'em!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Politically correct fodder for AR15.com:

Quoted:
I favor continuing to pump the Midle East until it is dry.  What I DON'tT favor is PAYING them for it.  Nuke Mecca and TAKE the oil.  Screw 'em!!
View Quote

Un-PC fodder for AR15.com:

I favor continuing to pump the [strike]Midle East [/strike] black America until it is dry.  What I DON'tT favor is PAYING them for it.  Nuke [strike]Mecca [/strike] black America and TAKE the [strike]oil[/strike] wealth.  Screw 'em!!
View Quote

One's hate, the other isn't. One's allowed, the other is against the Code of Condust. Both are genocide, but one form of genocide is allowed to be propagated here, and the other isn't.

Neither should be allowed, but one is.

Why???

Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:25:07 AM EDT
[#28]
In reference to the opening of the thread, Israel has already done that.  When the state was formed all arabs living there were given full citizenship.  Today 16% of its voting population is arab.  Try that inverse in arab countries!  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:34:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Right on, Jrzy!

View Quote

Ah yes, Fear, (read terror), works soooo well at controlling populations. Let's put our names right up there alongside such luminaries as Stalin, Hitler, and Mao...... Jeesh....
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm in favor of wiping out fireants.  Is that genocide?

No.

What makes a bunch of terrorist nations more valuable than fireants?

Nothing.

Thanks for the lesson in political correctness G-man!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Had I been president, I would have nuked Mecca within twenty four hours of 9-11 (via some special ops type ground detonation) and made it look like a terrorist (ie. islamic nutcase) act.  Create an evidence trail to 'Hamas' and ridden the wave of histeria to Iraq and the Arab squatters in the west bank.  That is the kind of message that only has to be repeated every 57 years.  Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Did this thread get locked/deleted for a while? I did a search for it and it was gone earlier today.

WTF, over.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#33]
GM that is rather lame.  We are not at war with Black America.  THEY have not declared war on US by murdering 3000 innocent civilians in a SNEAK coward's attack.  The last time that was done 7 Dec 41 the result was over 210,000 dead in two single bomb attacks.  (Recent anniversary too.)  Should be the result of the latest SNEAK ATTACK on America!!!

GM, maybe you do not approve of US winning in '45?  Or how we did it?  Please enlighten us on your opinions on WWII?!

We should have went to all out war on these creeps in 1973 when they declared war on US via oil.  I would have nuked the bastards then and would happily do so today.

Until the US responds adequately to attacks upon US they will continue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top