Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 4:38:16 PM EDT
Ordered an Upper from him: Terry Hensly PO box151142Ft Worth Texas 76108 , Haven't herd anything.NO more Email addy. May need some assistance from some of you Texans on this one. I sent a pmo. It's been a couple of weeks(I know, wait a bit longer) But I've never had a problem ordering anything from anyone
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
?????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
"You got mail!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Kevin,I don't understand what you meen? A couple of other members have given me possible leads. I just don't want to get SCREWED. If he delivers said product, I'll post that he did. Untill then, I'm out $283! Thanmks for the help fellas!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I just mean 'check your e-mail'.
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 6:27:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Firepower,

Why dont you check with your Local Post Office
in your zip code area first, I mean really investigate all of your resources first before you slam me here on the board. Insured mail requires a signature, they just dont drop it off at your door step anymore
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#6]
You might want to read through this thread on the Bower's board BOI.  There's more contact info and a little bit of history:

[url]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=21359[/url]

HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top