Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 2:11:54 PM EDT
[b]10. Goverment agencies...[/b]It is 2:48 and I don't have my mail yet, because the driver had issues at home to deal with. [(:)]

[b]9. Doctors...[/b] unles you have had major back surgery and cronic pain for 2 1/2"+ years then you don't know how I fucking feel!![:(!][:(!]

[b]8.Lawyers...[/b] get off your fat ass and fill out the damn paperwork already!![:(!]

[b]7. The French...[/b] just because

[b]6. Family Members...[/b] I haven't worked in 2 1/2 years but they expect me to pay $400 for a party that I didn't plan??[:(!]

[b]5. Trolls/Newbies...[/b] You can find the damn reply button but you can find the board code or spell check button?  WTF??[:E]

[b]4. Shrinks(aka MORONS)...[/b]I know I have issues...didn't your read my damn tag line?[:(!]

[b]3. Chronic pian...[/b] I don't even want to talk about this one any more[BD]

[b]2. Doctors...again[/b]  If you don't know why by now then you just don't know me that well!!

And the number one thing that piss me off....

[b]1. Having to sell a firearm (any firearm) to pay bills!! [>(]  [>(]  [>(] [/b]

Thank you...have a crappy day

Sgtar15
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8dafa939/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Dads68.jpg?bcpugX9AC9KKrvHO[/img]

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
one of the things that piss me off on a Friday.

Knowing that there's no cold beer in the fridge.

colt

hang in there Sgt, it will get better.

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
You forgot one more....  AR15.com server shutdowns....

We hate them because we lose the means to continue to add to the "Top Ten List."

But I guess soemtimes these things are necessary...  *sigh*
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

[b]5. Trolls/Newbies...[/b] You can find the damn reply button but you can find the board code or spell check button?  WTF??[:E]

View Quote

I believe you forgot to use the spell check [;)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Sgt check your IM, and have a goddamn cigarette or something![;)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe you forgot to use the spell check [;)]
View Quote

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thank you...have a crappy day
View Quote

Darn, I had hoped no one would notice. [BD]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Gee, Sgt, I did not make the your list with my voodoo doll of you. I think I need to add more pins in the back of the voodoo doll.[devil]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Gee, Sgt, I did not make the your list with my voodoo doll of you. I think I need to add more pins in the back of the voodoo doll.[devil]
View Quote

I swear to God that I will hunt you down and shove the voodoo doll of yours so far up your non virgin arse until the pins scrap your tonsils out!!!!

Sgtar15
Feel better now?[;)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#11]
You should ease up on the coffee, it's making you a bit anxious!  :)
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#12]
In no particular order...

California (environmentally) - You expect me to believe that here, in the HOME of recycling, that I can't get rerefined oil?  It wasn't a problem back home...

The Legislature - If ignorance of the law is no excuse, how about you take a couple years or so off and let me catch up, huh?

Chronic Pain - I know how you feel - I tore my erectors all the way across about seven years ago, blew a knee in 90, have been shot twice and stabbed once.  I spent a minute and a half dead.  I bet I have more time in the body and fender shop than you do!  (nyah nyah nyah!)

Smog Nazis - Listen, if my tailpipe emissions are so damn important, get OUT OF MY WAY and let me reduce them!  Cancle the visual inspection already...

Multiculturalists - Earth is multicultural, America is not.  Notice the order here...

Lazy immigrants - Look, I speak ten or so languages at varying levels of fluency.  I can pass for native in several countries.  Why can't you be arsed to learn English?

Lawyers - they have driven up the prices of EVERYTHING with all these damn lawsuits.  Also, the "Attorneys" section of the San Jose Yellow Pages is thicker than the whole damn Tippecanoe County phone book!

PacBell - Explain to me why I need to be charged toll when calling FROM San Jose TO San Jose?  People wonder why I hate phones...

People who can't follow simple verbal instructions - this one pretty much explains itself - if you are bloody incompetent, you should not be allowed to wander (or, G-d forbid, DRIVE) alone!

Liberals - they are even more irritating than the French!

FFZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top