Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/29/2002 4:43:31 PM EDT
JEEZ! I know you guys  warned me, but by Chapter 3 I was thinking it was just a badly written novel about big brother taking away our guns.

I have read some disgusting things in my time, and that ranks right up there with the worst!
I need to go take a bath! I am ashamed to be sharing a country with people like that!

William Pierce is dead! He needs to be!

My offer still stands if anyone else wants to see what these white power boys REALLY believe I can send you a zipped copy of this filth. Its only about 500k.

If thats their idea of a perfect world, I'm moving to mars or somewhere!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It certainly is a pile of shit, isn't it?

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It certainly is a pile of shit, isn't it?
View Quote

I wouldnt disrespect a pile of shit by comparing the two!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
In Canada, we don't read that kind of racist-produced crap. Don't even bring it up in a discussion forum.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In Canada, we don't read that kind of racist-produced crap. Don't even bring it up in a discussion forum.
View Quote

Well aren't you flipping special.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably got some kind of law against reading in Canada anyway.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

For someone who has neither read it or discussed it, you sure do seem to be quite knowledgeable about the subject.  I try not to judge someone with as few of posts as you have, dear neighbor to the north, but this is where I feel you are headed. [:K]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My offer still stands if anyone else wants to see what these white power boys REALLY believe I can send you a zipped copy of this filth. Its only about 500k.
View Quote

Hi tc,

I would appreciate you sending a copy to me.
BTW, Thanks again for resending the manuals on cd.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Well said dave
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

For someone who has neither read it or discussed it, you sure do seem to be quite knowledgeable about the subject.  I try not to judge someone with as few of posts as you have, dear neighbor to the north, but this is where I feel you are headed. [:K]
View Quote

Yep! And I don't have to read it either, due to its notoriety. By the way, that crap-book is on the prohibited list of books up here.
Don't worry about judging me Peach, because I enjoy the label of anti-racist.[B)]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#12]
FOS! Check your E-mail!

"YOUVE GOT FILTH!!"

Yeah the big Anthrax scare turned that manuals CD thing into a real ordeal!
I did manage to buy a tank of gas
Pay for all the postage (some people had 3 sent to them)
and buy a 12 of Bud for my labor.
OH! We also sent $320.00 to New York towards the new firetruck to replace the one that got squashed. That probably covered the paint for one fender or something. But Hey!  It all adds up!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FOS! Check your E-mail!

"YOUVE GOT FILTH!!"

View Quote

tc, thank you.

[^]

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I don't know where you are but I have seen bigotry in Canada, so don't try to pass off like Canada doesn't have racists.

The US by far is the least racist nation I have been in. And I have traveled all over the world. So when you leave your little hole and have something to base your opinions on, come on back and chat.

In case you haven't noticed, I get miffed when people like yourself make us out to be a racist nation.

BTW we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights, that I swore to defend, that gives this author the right to publish his drivel. I may or may not agree with it, but I will defend his right to free speech, spoken or published.

dave
View Quote

LMAO....
Are you saying that your observations are validated because you made them? Laughable logic.
Yes, bigotry exists in Canada, as it does anywhere in the world, but I don't recall stating that Americans are more or less bigoted than other people. You jumped to a conclusion.
By the way, someone once told me, during a debate, that she didn't believe in or respect my opinion, but that she would defend to the death my right to that opinion. Needless to say, I called her an asshole.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you hate racist, AJ68? Do you descriminate against racist or do you celibrate the diversity exibited by their difference from you?

I guess everybody has to hate somebody, huh?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My offer still stands if anyone else wants to see what these white power boys REALLY believe I can send you a zipped copy of this filth.
View Quote

Dude, even [i]I[/i] thought the Turner Diaries sucked beyond all probable suckiness. And as with gun owners, the same goes for White people: not everybody who expresses pride in his heritage drives a drags people behind his pickup truck...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Excuse me! Did you say "Pride in his heritage?"
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well aren't you flipping special.
View Quote

Of course I am: I'm Canadian....[^]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
JEEZ! I know you guys  warned me, but by Chapter 3 I was thinking it was just a badly written novel about big brother taking away our guns.

I have read some disgusting things in my time, and that ranks right up there with the worst!
I need to go take a bath! I am ashamed to be sharing a country with people like that!

William Pierce is dead! He needs to be!

If thats their idea of a perfect world, I'm moving to mars or somewhere!
View Quote

Hours of your life never to be seen again.
And what did you get for your effort?
A thread that spawned a new troll...Canadian
none the less.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Three words: Know Thy Enemy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Since I've never read the piece of literature (according to most, a very loose definition) in question, I feel I have no right to comment on it at this time.

But if someone could be so kind as to point me toward an online copy so that I may peruse it for myself, I would like to give my own somewhat narrowly-educated opinion on it. (In other words, I'm gonna dissect the booger!)

Panz
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Excuse me! Did you say "Pride in his heritage?"
View Quote

You heard me. And you didn't understand me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I dont remember where I got it. Try a search.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hours of your life never to be seen again.
And what did you get for your effort?
A thread that spawned a new troll...Canadian
none the less.[:D]
View Quote

It OK! I posted here and chased tail on Kiss.com between chapters, so it wasnt a total loss.
Sorry about the troll though!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Would you mind sending me a copy? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Three words: Know Thy Enemy.
View Quote

Nosce Hostem

Reading that work of trash helped me to understand the particular disfunction that the white-supremacist crowd suffers. You should be familar with your enemy's lierature, from propaganda tracts to "bibles" to doctrine.

I had to read the "Communist Manifesto" more times in the Army than I did in college, and this was the pre-PC Army, at that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Bruce
Check your E-mail.
You too can be proud of your heritage in only XXVIII steps!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Three words: Know Thy Enemy.[/quote

"....and know thyself. And in a thousand battles you will never be defeated....."
Yes, that's a very true dictum. Nevertheless, neonazis, at least in Canada, are more of threat to themselves. The Canadian police services are always on top of them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm sorry.  Having worked in the real world I don't buy that for a second.

Panz
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I gotta go to bed guys!
Try and play nice mkay?
And for gods sake would someone PLEASE call McUzi?
He will kill us all if he misses this!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know for a fact that there are NO racists in Canada? You must be all knowing and all seeing.

action_lib
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You know for a fact that there are NO racists in Canada? You must be all knowing and all seeing.

action_lib
View Quote

That statement is not supported by what I wrote.
I stated we don't read the said crap-book in Canada. Why? Because it's on the list of prohibited books.
Yes, there are racists in Canada, as there are everywhere in the world, in every country. A generalization, supported by fact, however, can be made that on average, Canadians are mostly non-racist in politics and in values.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yep! And I don't have to read it either, due to its notoriety. By the way, that crap-book is on the prohibited list of books up here.
Don't worry about judging me Peach, because I enjoy the label of anti-racist.[B)]
View Quote

I won't worry about my judgement of your character, action_jack[b]ass[/b]son_68[:K], I also happen to enjoy the label of anti-racist.  I also happen to enjoy living in a country that doesn't place a ban on what its citizens may choose to read, event if it is a vile as the drivel in the topic of this disscussion.  Now go ask your nanny State if you can stay up and socialize with the evil freemen of AR15.com
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Here is an idea, why dont we all get together and pile up all the copies of the Turner Diaries that we can find and light them on fire?
While were at it why dont we burn all the copies of the Kohran? Oh and any Democrat/liberal literature that we can find. It will be a gay ole time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#36]
A bit agitated, Peach?
Nanny told me to hit the sack, because I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow. And I will sleep well tonight, resting assured in the fact that I live in the greatest country in the world....the True North Strong and Free!

ps. God bless America....you need it. We get twice the blessing you get.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Well, tc6969, thanks for the tremendous sacrifice.

BTW, you might want to know who you're passing that crap on to:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, I could go on and on against each of you morons about him, and this topic overall.

I will just say I am very sorry to see him go.
I didn't agree with everything he said, but I agree with most of it.

And if anyone wants to argue with me about it, i'm game.
View Quote

:::::Golf clap::::::
View Quote

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134966[/url]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Things are different here: We actually discuss controversial topics, firm enough in our own convictions that we have nothing to fear of the written word.

Quoted:
That statement is not supported by what I wrote.
I stated we don't read the said crap-book in Canada. Why? Because it's on the list of prohibited books.
View Quote

I have never read the "book" and have no intention of doing so unless the contents are taken seriously by enough people. Having said that, only a wretched serf would proudly trumpet living in a country where books of any kind (the good, the bad - the ugly!) are banned.

Of course you didn't understand the concept of free speech (articulated by the lady you proudly insulted), and the defense of such even when objectionable. You're no different than the people you hate, Mr. Anti-Racist. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thebirds.gif[/img]

[size=6][b]Sieg Heil M*****-F*****![/size=6][/b]

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Is he serious? I mean, do they really have a "prohibited books" list in Canada? Cripes, no wonder they say "eh?" all the time. They're all deaf from the jackboots ringing on the cobblestones.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
By the way, that crap-book is on the prohibited list of books up here.
View Quote

"Fahrenheit 451" alive and well in Canada. As if that's something to be proud of. Now I've heard it all.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I have since finished the Turner Diaries.  As promised, I have some observations (I hope they all fit):

Too much emphasis was placed upon unwanted sexual contact.  Rape is a controversial topic in and of itself;  To weave it into a story makes it seem somewhat out of place here.

Military Tribunals?  Life imitates art, frightening.

It appears as though this piece of work was an inspiration to quite a few people, not the least of which might have been the writer for the movies:

Pride of the Rollerboys -- "Day of the Rope"
True Lies -- Warhead detonanted in Miami Area + "One warhead detonated in an American City EACH WEEK" -- somewhat taken from the ultimatum of detonating a warhead every 48 hours if demands are not met.

Further Observations (Notes taken while reading):
"September 11" -- Significant date.

Fuel-Oil bombs for the FBI building (Already noted)

Optomistic robbery successes -- Most businesses don't HAVE that kind of money accessible.  Or perhaps these diaries prompted better loss prevention tactics.

Highly optomistic tactical operations. (The guy who wrote this probably
has never run a tactical op in his life)

Racist crap, twisting and distortion of facts in order to fit a flawed
doctrine.  Not a bad interpretation from the stated point of view, but
skewed far from reality.

Fills in the links as to WHY the government does some of the things it
does.  Apparently this book was taken seriously as a how-to for domestic
terrorism and many of the techniques and loopholes this book demonstrates
how to exploit have been since nullified by the policies and procedures
of different government entities for the last 20 years.

Earl Turner is interestingly inconsistent with his morality.  In one section,
he guiltlessly shoots the "little white whore" in the back at their headquarters
as she tries to escape, yet feels sickened and remorseful, stating "It is a
terrible thing to kill women of our own race, but we are engaged in a war
in which all of the old rules (OLD RULES?  When did they change 'em?) have
been scrapped..."

Why does Earl Turner feel remorse about killing the Sheriff's wife, who was
obviously an accomplice to the Sheriff's behavior, when he felt nothing for
the little white girl who was only trying to get away from his murderous band
when he shot her in the back?  Guess it's all in the company you keep, eh Earl?

Makeup jobs to prevent identification?  Oh please.  Modern police forensics
put more emphasis into the height and weight of a subject, the first aspect
being difficult to impossible to change, and the other also of great difficulty.
Nowadays, who bothers with hair color?

(Continued in next post)

Panz
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Interesting.  Take out the racism and all of the other "isms" and it becomes
a simple struggle for power.  Like all struggles for power, it is not the lust
for power that is the stated motivator.  The protagonist ALWAYS believes he
is acting for the "higher good".  The Ends Justify The Means, according to
this book.  Sound familiar?

Many modern anachronisms.  One wonders when this was written.  Probably in the
late 1970's, early 1980's.  Much of the technical military stuff is outdated,
some of it quite severely.  Much of the mondern military's operational capabilities
could easily defeat Turner's fictional operations.  Advances in night vision,
statellite surveillance, and most significantly, cellular telephones, would
definitely have redefined the "Organization's" tactical and strategic ops.

Also, did you notice very little mention of the Internet?  Much emphasis is
placed upon traditional media outlets, and almost none on the most important
one, which is, incidentally, also where a text of this resides.

Go figure.

The irony of the Turner Diaries is in the takeover of California to be the
kingpin of the revolution.  Given its current state, nothing could be
farther from that.  One wonders if that irony was deliberate or were things
REALLY that different back then?

By chapter 28, he has nearly abandoned the quasi-respectful address of "Black"
with a capital B, degenerating his speech to "nigger".  An interesting verbal
transition.  His words are laced with hatred, and "racism" is his particular
persecution.  People against "racists" are against him.

Ending with the attack on the Pentagon (Remember September 11?), the epilog
says "Thus end Earl Turner's diaries, as unpretentiously as they began"

I wonder if that misstatement of the truth is deliberate in its falsity of
doctrine or the author truly believed this work to be "unpretentious".  I
suspect the latter, as most elitists, no matter what sub-clique or "persecuted
minority" to which they belong (or claim to) always consider themselves so
blindingly superior, that even when they toot their own horn so loud it wakes
the neighbors in Guam, it is considered, "unpretentious".

And my final words:  Calling someone names does not make them any more or less of a human being.  Only their actions can do that.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Panz
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:10:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Three words: Know Thy Enemy.[/quote

"....and know thyself. And in a thousand battles you will never be defeated....."
Yes, that's a very true dictum. Nevertheless, neonazis, at least in Canada, are more of threat to themselves. The Canadian police services are always on top of them.
View Quote

Bullshit.

Most cops (internationally) couldn't catch a cold in one of your notorious winters, unless they are doing things that are big no-nos.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#46]
I just e-mailed TC requesting his zipped version, and mentioning that his was the first "non-liberal" review I'd heard that was negative.

Then I read the rest of this thread.

Obviously I've been listening to the wrong "reviews".

I'm still curious, though. So I guess I'll waste some brainwaves reading this thing so I can post an intelligent opinion.

Never knew the book was so reviled, though. Oops.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#47]
 This is the most alarming thing I have ever experienced - RAF AND I AGREE ON SOMETHING!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#48]
I would be fascinated to see this banned book list.  With all my ties to the country I've never heard of it.  ( Mom's side of the family is in Stettler, Alberta)

What would be on it?

Shotgun News?

Guns and Ammo?

Mark Twain?

Mein Kampf?

I'm sure the list itself would be interesting reading.

As for not being discussed, I suggest you go to  the discussion boards of the Edmonton Journal, Edmonton Sun, and Calgary Herald,

Your countrymen have a great deal of negative duscussion about "Paki's" Asians, Sikhs, even South Africans.

The paper in Vancouver is especially virulent about asians.  

BTW:  I'm forwarding this discussion to my uncle. I'd like to get his opinion of a fellow Canadian.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I've had a chance to sleep on it, so I'd like to add:

Isn't it interesting that the Turner Diaries, indicate that ruthlessness is the key to success.

In the beginning the "deputized Blacks" are armed with kitchen knives and baseball bats, coming to pick up GUNS from people?  How stupid is this?  Earl Turner then boasts he can get at his gun in 2 minutes, he timed it.  I have to ask: Why Bother?

TWO MINUTES?  That's a minute fifty five seconds TOO DAMNED LONG.  Turner is a moron, safely placing his weapon out of reach when he really needed it.  I could only see Turner's part in that revolution as cannon fodder, nothing more. "The government never realized how many of us there were."  Well, if "us" were as lily-livered as Turner, I'd guess the government didn't care.  They must have known that Turner and his cowardly cronies wouldn't lift a hand.  But they've got hidden weapons and THEN they grow balls?  I'm not buyin' it.

Then, later in the "novel", when the roles are reversed, Turner's "Organization" joyfully slaughters unarmed defenseless civilians.  But that's ok, right Earl?

Guess it's all in the point of view.

Oh yeah,  it's a "war" by then, and regular rules of conduct don't apply anymore.  So, according to the Turner Diaries, the moment you've decided you're at war, you don't have to be morally responsible or accountable for your actions.  Hmmmm.  Does any of this sound familiar in light of the recent past?

And now for some observations on this thread, which is a topic in and of itself:

I think the guy who said he hates ELITISTS is on the right track.  Elitism of any kind, be it racist, social strata, religion, or what have you, seems to be the basis for many kinds of heinous, but conveniently "internally justifiable" deeds.  Hitler learned well that the first step to genocide is to "dehumanize" those whom you would exterminate.  Elitists do this out of hand, as of course, "THEIR" group is Superior to All The Others and therefore Are Not Accountable.   Sounds like a cross between feudalism and Might Makes Right, don't you think?

So it is easy to conclude that an Oligarchy is bad, no matter HOW benevolent the dictatorship, or how "representative" it claims to be.

To me, one thing the Turner Diaries illustrates is that in order for a society to be truly happy, secure, and stable, is for all of its members to have as much freedom as possible to decide their own destinies.  Anything less is a sham.

When people agree on some ground rules, they AGREE to all conform...so self-governance could be said to be based upon agreement.  The Turner Diaries fail to take this into account, too immersed is the Author in promoting his message that he lacks basic observation skills in dealing with people.

Freedom.
Amazing how that works.
No matter what the hysterics will tell you.

Yes, the Turner Diaries showed me a lot, but not what the author intended, I don't think.

Anyone care to expound upon this?

Panz
[bounce]
[Edited to get rid of the typo gnat and other bits that didn't belong]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#50]
tc,

Send me a copy.

Thx,
--LS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top