Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2002 12:04:52 PM EDT
[url]http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_NEWS_nacross25.582d2.html[/url]

Who pays these morons to waste court time?  Do they just look anywhere and everywhere for "violations" of the rights of people who haven't even complained?  I know the answer to that and it pisses me off even more.  

I'm not a religious person but I certainly don't get a bug up my ass every time I see a sign of those who are.  If you ask me these guys practice their own religion which is persecuting other religions (mostly Christians).  Next thing you know you won't be able to have those cute little fish things on your car because you drive on publiuc streets.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberal Democratic Party hack politicians with their crazy ass legislation...that's who.

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out all the job openings on their web site. They may be morons with a misguided agenda, but they're organized morons.

[url]http://www.aclu.org[/url]

Some of the jobs listed.

[list]
[*] Lesbian/Gay Rights and AIDS Projects Public Education Director[/*]
[*] Major Gifts Officer[/*]
[*] Lesbian & Gay Rights and AIDS Projects[/*]
[*] Deputy Director of Development for the Lesbian & Gay Rights and AIDS Projects[/*]
[*] Director of Major Gifts Development Department[/*]
[*] Legal Secretary - Grade III REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM PROJECT[/*]
[*] Staff Attorney American Civil Liberties Union (National Office) Immigrants Rights Project California Office (Oakland)[/*]
[*] American Civil Liberties Union (National Office)[/*]
[*] Immigrants Rights Project California Office (Oakland)[/*]
[*] State Strategies Coordinator Capital Punishment Project Washington, DC[/*]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I like how they call all their bullshit, waste of time, crackers trying not to look like crackers lawsuits are called "projects".
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#5]
[b]COMMUNISTS![/b]..[peep]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Check out all the job openings on their web site.
View Quote

You're not kidding. Unsatisfied with protecting all of our existing rights (including as they view it the "crazy uncle in the attic" second amendment), they have to invent new rights... Lesbian rights, immigrants rights, Islamaniac rights... [puke]

Quoted:
Do they just look anywhere and everywhere for "violations" of the rights of people who haven't even complained
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Ulimately, all of us do!

In the form of increased product costs, increased taxes, increased everything!

Eric The(Realistic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#8]
The ACLU is financed by a variety of liberal groups and wealthy liberal individuals that make up their membership.

A variety of universities, corporations, local community organizations, fundraisers, and donors keep them afloat.

Same system works for the NRA, and the political parties. Just different issues.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Probably a lot of your neighbors.  You'd be surprised how many people don't refuse someone who comes to their front door asking for money.  A couple of friendly sierra club kids came by (the commies always send the friendly ones) a few weeks ago asking for support.  The way everything was worded it would be easy for someone who didn't know about what they do to write them a check.  I saw their list of who had signed up and given them money and it was frighteningly long.  All were from addresses within a few blocks of my house.  Shocking....  Maybe some pro-RKBA people need to write up a convincing monologue for the sheeple and get some likeable college kids to walk around asking for money.  Either people are surprisingly leftist in the suburbs or there are a whole lot of people out there ready to give their money to anyone.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#10]
The also collect a nice fat 35-40% contingency fee on every big, fat civil rights judgement they win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top