Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2012 3:39:25 PM EDT
...why won't my server let me send a shot of Tequila to the screaming kid?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably for the same reason I get dirty looks for loudly stating that parents who don't control their kids in public should wear a shock collar like dogs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread was not what I thought it would be about.....

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I tend to concentrate on my breathing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
It's brandy for screaming kids. Tequila is for sorority girls already half in the bag.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
screaming kids

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's brandy for screaming kids. Tequila is for sorority girls already half in the bag.

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This thread was not what I thought it would be about.....

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

This

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#8]
They like it when you trace the alphabet
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#9]
If you ever learn to ignore screaming kids, you can ignore screaming kids. I don't hear them when I'm in a restaurant, plane, theatre, anywhere. It comes from having had kids and grand kids. Breeders gotta eat, too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Because you shouldn't have kids around when you do that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But those of us with some common fucking decency have to pay somehow. It's the Obama way so it must be ok.

Before the "deal with what the public offers when you voluntarily go out" crowd - fuck that disrespectful bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But those of us with some common fucking decency have to pay somehow. It's the Obama way so it must be ok.

Before the "deal with what the public offers when you voluntarily go out" crowd - fuck that disrespectful bullshit.

?

Breeders should keep their fucking kids at home?

I don't get it. What do you mean?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#13]
...they're impressed when I tell them I can breathe through my ears...

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Ask the cheap whore to put her kids in the other room while you go down on her,
But why are you eating her out anyway, you should be paying her to go down on you.
I guess if you're paying you get to do what you want.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

What I mean is that it's great that you spawned crotch fruit, it was a difficult living thesis to accomplish that (sarcasm).

If you have a quiet kid, no problem. Buy him or her the Kobe ribeye or whatever the fuck you want.  But, if I have paid money for a sitter in order to get away from crying aforementioned crotch trophy and you don't have the decency to take your little demon spawn outside when they won't quit screaming, I hope your kid shits on your new couch.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

What I mean is that it's great that you spawned crotch fruit, it was a difficult living thesis to accomplish that (sarcasm).

If you have a quiet kid, no problem. Buy him or her the Kobe ribeye or whatever the fuck you want.  But, if I have paid money for a sitter in order to get away from crying aforementioned crotch trophy and you don't have the decency to take your little demon spawn outside when they won't quit screaming, I hope your kid shits on your new couch.

LOL. You shouldn't hate your children like that. They are a gift that will be gone too soon. The issue appears to be with you, as suspected.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

LOL. You shouldn't hate your children like that. They are a gift that will be gone too soon. The issue appears to be with you, as suspected.

I don't have kids.

Yours are likely allowed to fuck with other peoples pleasantries, as suspected.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

If you have a quiet kid, no problem. Buy him or her the Kobe ribeye or whatever the fuck you want. But, if I have paid money for a sitter in order to get away from crying aforementioned crotch trophy and you don't have the decency to take your little demon spawn outside when they won't quit screaming, I hope your kid shits on your new couch.

I don't have kids.

Then quit mis-representing yourself (and I'm being congenial with that description). You specifically stated in your previous post that, (Hey, just let me highlight it for you, look up.), implying that you had kids and you were "responsible" with them by getting them a sitter instead of burdening yourself and everyone else with them while you went out. You don't have kids, you just hate kids. That's fine. Next time this happens, just mosey on over to that annoying table and put that shitty parent in their place. Let them know how things are going to be while you're in town. Come back here and let us know how that turned out for you. I'm pretty certain you won't do that; you'd rather talk tough on the internet, and try to insult someone and their children while they are not lookig you in your face. Kobe beef, Bwahaha. You eat sirloin.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Looks like no one got the joke...
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

...why won't my server let me send a shot of Tequila to the screaming kid?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

What restaurant?

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Because you should love children no matter how annoying they are being.  

And you should feel bad for their parents for all the stress of not doing shit with their kids.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

If you have a quiet kid, no problem. Buy him or her the Kobe ribeye or whatever the fuck you want. But, if I have paid money for a sitter in order to get away from crying aforementioned crotch trophy and you don't have the decency to take your little demon spawn outside when they won't quit screaming, I hope your kid shits on your new couch.

I don't have kids.

Then quit mis-representing yourself (and I'm being congenial with that description). You specifically stated in your previous post that, (Hey, just let me highlight it for you, look up.), implying that you had kids and you were "responsible" with them by getting them a sitter instead of burdening yourself and everyone else with them while you went out. You don't have kids, you just hate kids. That's fine. Next time this happens, just mosey on over to that annoying table and put that shitty parent in their place. Let them know how things are going to be while you're in town. Come back here and let us know how that turned out for you. I'm pretty certain you won't do that; you'd rather talk tough on the internet, and try to insult someone and their children while they are not lookig you in your face. Kobe beef, Bwahaha. You eat sirloin.

Thanks a bunch for indicating your ignorance as to what I do for kids or humanity in general.  The humor of being chastised by a teenaged parent who facilitates the digression of sociology, autonomy and generally acceptable behavior by those who pay the bills is intriguing.

I'm tired of being intrigued by inferences made by bleeding heart skinflints of offensive behavior though.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I tend to alternate between basically holding my breath and gasping for air. Sometimes breathing through my nose works. Sometimes not.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I don't have kids.

Thanks a bunch for indicating your ignorance as to what I do for kids or humanity in general.  The humor of being chastised by a teenaged parent who facilitates the digression of sociology, autonomy and generally acceptable behavior by those who pay the bills is intriguing.

I'm tired of being intrigued by inferences made by bleeding heart skinflints of offensive behavior though.  

So, you talk a big game on the internet, but you're not going to call them out in a public place, face to face, while you await your sirloin. Gotcha.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I don't have kids.

So, you talk a big game on the internet, but you're not going to call them out in a public place, face to face, while you await your sirloin. Gotcha.

You don't even know what I really said

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Misery loves company. If the kids suck, the parents probably do, too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm pretty sure if you bitched about my kids making noise I'd teach both my boys how to "handle" the situation.  You let your arms go limp while being arrested for beating the shit out of some asshole who just ruined your dinner.

That being said, if you can't handle your kids, learn.  My kids are very well behaved and will follow my every direction because they have a simple structure and discipline in their lives.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmm... Too much subtlety slips Right Past You...

Doesn't it...

Put your blue balls back in your tightie-whities and read what he is SAYIN'
... Not what he is SAYING
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I don't have kids.

You don't even know what I really said

Your lack of respect for people you interact with is amazing. Do you actually go out in public? I'm guessing that what you complain about are trips to McDonalds, because you ct like a teenager. Are you 15?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll bet OP eats his sirloin well done.

Classless trash, I'll tell you.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Nevermind...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top