Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 4:54:45 PM EDT
Sportsman's Guide: go to shooting supplies catalog- page 1. Woo-Hoo!

[url]www.sportsmansguide.com/VOC/ax2a/pg01/item_2.html#ADDTOCART [/url]

Wolf 1000 RDS 7.62X39HP BI METAL

Product: AX2A1-59358

Unit Price: $69.97
------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Total:                       $69.97
Shipping and Handling:                   $10.99
Coupon spg464:                          -$5.00
------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Total:                             $75.96

Use this coupon by 7/27!!

[8D]

edited to add link...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is "bi-metal"?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that the thinly copper washed steel crap that eats your barrel? Even so, it's a good deal.

BTW, it's $20 more a case for the stuff with a copper FMJ. If I was worried about my barrel, I'd pay the extra $20/case.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Its the same Wolf HP stuff my local gun shop wants $2.75 a box of 20 for.... this is about 1/2 that! Me,(and my AK), can live with that!

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a good deal, but it could take a while to take delivery. I ordered a couple of cases several months ago, and they're just now shipping. Over that time, the "backordered to" date slipped several times, and then was "held up" due to my use of a 2nd delivery address. They also "lost" my phone number, so the first I heard of the holdup was a form letter. Not exactly stellar service.

Still, if you've already got enough ammo squirreled away to tide you over until, say, Halloween, it's not a bad deal...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top