BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 1:01:57 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28400[/url]
Agents: Clinton shifted counterterror efforts to fighting 'right-wing' groups

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting how that the first incident on the list of "90's domestic terrorism" was Waco.

"But former Clinton officials defend the FBI's counterterrorism shift by pointing to the alarming rise in domestic terrorism cases in the '90s – from Waco to Oklahoma City to the Atlanta Olympics bombing. They also cite the Unabomber case."
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Waco a "domestic terrorism"?  Who killed who?!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Clinton also had the FBI investigate whether a suicide by a black teen was really a hate crime (it wasn't).

I bring that up, because Vince Foster's apparent suicide didn't rate the same level of investigation.  In fact, Clinton got the Park Service to investigate the matter.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree that our POS unconstitutional government has much more to fear from right wing wackos such as myself than any bunch of dipshit foreign terrorist.

I don't know why, but I fear my government more than I fear the terrorist.  I have a pretty good idea of the motivations and desires of the terrorist, but I have no idea what my own government is going to do tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew that when the real truth started trickling out about "who knew what and when", the democraps will start to get really quiet with the Congressional Investigation stuff. Notice how every other headline post 9-11 was "what did the Adminstration know". Now it's all Enron, accounting scandals and the stock market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top