Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2002 8:55:32 AM EDT
Just saw this on CNN. William Pierce died today. He is the author of Turner Diaries.

here the link [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56000-2002Jul24.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I second the GOOD RIDDANCE.

Has anyone here actually read The Turner Diaries?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but I've pondered it a time or two.  The question is where does one pick up a copy of something like that without using your credit card?  Probably no place a "darkie" like me would be welcome.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but I've pondered it a time or two.  The question is where does one pick up a copy of something like that without using your credit card?  Probably no place a "darkie" like me would be welcome.

View Quote
Do a web search.  I understand that some of his acolytes offer it for free download.  They want to spread the gospel of Turner.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, they're like worms or zombies or something- cut off the head, the body still won't die.  

One can only hope he's roasting in some particularly hideous version of hell about now...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Repeat thread.

Not missing him much.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Greetings,
Dr. William Pierce was one of the greatest men to have ever lived. Intelligent and thoughtful people recognize his passing as a great loss to our society.

R.I.P. Dr. Pierce

14/88

ktmhk53
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:No, but I've pondered it a time or two.  The question is where does one pick up a copy of something like that without using your credit card?  Probably no place a "darkie" like me would be welcome.
View Quote
Gunshow.  Cash.  All Darkies Welcome.  [BD]
Frankly, don't waste your time on it.  Pierce is a moron who focused on race to the exclusion of everything else.  As I read the book,  I couldn't help but be disgusted by the idiot's lack of accounting for other causes for insurrection, such as economics,  and simple across the board oppression.  He also failed in other ways, such as actually understanding the nature of a dynamic insurrection.  You might learn some things if you read it, but I doubt it.  I was stupider for having read the tripe,  and you will be too.
Hunter was worse.  I never finished that one.
View Quote

you can download it on the web
i think i have a copy of the file somewhere
this is one book i don't feel bad about violating copyright on
if you want a copy, let me know, and i'll put it up in my webspace for a day or so so you can grab it.

warning though, it really is a waste of time
i thought it would be a decent SHTF book, but it got nasty really quick
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Greetings,
Dr. William Pierce was one of the greatest men to have ever lived. Intelligent and thoughtful people recognize his passing as a great loss to our society.

View Quote

Maybe in your little in-bred, goose-stepping flying monkey "society", but not in the real world where the rest of us live.

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
You know, I could go on and on against each of you morons about him, and this topic overall.

I will just say I am very sorry to see him go.
I didn't agree with everything he said, but I agree with most of it.

And if anyone wants to argue with me about it, i'm game.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe in your little [i]in-bred[/i], goose-stepping flying monkey "society", but not in the real world where the rest of us live.

View Quote

Trailer Park
Redneck
HillBilly
In-bred
Ignorant

What do these catch phrases have in common?
They are what mindless retards use to call gun owners or anyone who speaks a racial truth when they are too dumb to debate the topic at hand...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You know, I could go on and on against each of you morons about him, and this topic overall.

I will just say I am very sorry to see him go.
I didn't agree with everything he said, but I agree with most of it.

And if anyone wants to argue with me about it, i'm game.
View Quote

:::::Golf clap::::::
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trailer Park
Redneck
HillBilly
In-bred
Ignorant

They are what mindless retards use to call gun owners or anyone who speaks a racial truth when they are too dumb to debate the topic at hand...
View Quote

I am a gun owner who speaks about the Black race from first hand personal experience and have [b]never[/b] been called trailer park, redneck, hillbilly or in-bred.

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trailer Park
Redneck
HillBilly
In-bred
Ignorant

View Quote

I am a gun owner who speaks about the Black race from first hand personal experience and have [b]never[/b] been called trailer park, redneck, hillbilly or in-bred.

View Quote

I'll take it only the ignorant part stuck. [;)] Just kidding. [:)]

On a related note, it is disturbing that the Media makes a story out of this. I doubt I would have ever known this guy's name without their publicizing it. Sort of like how they (almost) glamorize serial killers and make them important and famous societal figures.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#18]
What do William Pierce and this thread have in common?
They're both dead. [dracula]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unlocked for a second..
CavVet, I think you are a helluva man.
I want you to know that.
But I know and i'm sure you know that society at large walks on eggshells around anyone who is black.
So, you won't get those archtypes thrust upon you because you are black.
Gun owner or not.
Blacks get treated differently PERIOD, and I am reminded about this everytime I cut a check for tuiton, or apply for a government job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top