Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2002 6:54:55 PM EDT
Money has been so tight since the economy went in the crapper I have to be concerned about every dime I spend.
I just got off the phone with my brother in Pennsylvania and he wants me to come down this fall and is buying my non-resident license for Bear, Deer, and muzzle loading season!
I am so geeked, I have not hunted there in years.
Now I have to go back to practicing with a flintlock.

Life is good.[bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of PA OAA??
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Clearfield County, I lived in Clearfield in 81-82.

I don't know what OAA means?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. Being a muzzleloader hunter myself, I really like the way PA keeps the true spirit alive with the flintlock only rule. Is it roundball only, too?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#4]
OAA= out-a-ammo [:)]

Cool. I hunt up in Jefferson County. About 20 min from Dubois.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cool. Being a muzzleloader hunter myself, I really like the way PA keeps the true spirit alive with the flintlock only rule. Is it roundball only, too?
View Quote

No you can use conicals and sabots.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OAA= out-a-ammo [:)]

Cool. I hunt up in Jefferson County. About 20 min from Dubois.
View Quote

Dubois is my exit off of I80. When I was a little snot nosed brat I lived in Ansonville. I miss those days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top