Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 5:48:07 PM EDT

well, maybe not real big, but I found what I was after. [:)] Here's today's score:
[list][*]2 20 round Adventureline mags in 80-85 % condition - $36 for both[/*]
[*]1 spare firing pin for my M1[/*]
[*]3 boxes of Talon FMJ for the M1[/*][/list]

There was a lot of AR stuff there with some FAL stuff this time too.

There was also a whole heap of M1's. I suppose most were the new Spingfield, Inc. M1's as they mostly had new stocks. There were several M1 Carbines, too. One even was the folding stock para model. [8D]

One table even had a genuine Springfield 03A4 sniper rifle, although without the original scope. (Okay, so it was a Remington 03A4. [;)])

I also saw my very first, and they let you handle it [8D] [8D], Liberator pistol, complete with the instruction sheet spread out underneath it. Whoaaa. Same table as the 03A4.

Today's prices were more in line with reality as opposed to the last show last October.

Not a bad day at all except I missed meeting MAHABALI, by minutes no doubt.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you see the Spanish CETME for $799 and the Walther P99 for $900?

I saw some other real high prices, but for the most part not a bad show, most of the vendors were real nice, I couldnt dump my USA mags on anybody though.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently scored two Adventurline GI 30 rounders(by GI I mean duct tape and all)at a swap meet for $12, for both.

I love it when that happens.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I saw the CETME but didn't really look that closely at it. Same with the P99. I sure like the feel of those Walthers, but I wasn't in the market for a pistol and didn't linger long at that table.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top