Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 8:15:59 PM EDT
Drinking some rum and coke and watching Crazy Heart.  Good fucking movie.  If you haven't watched it, you owe it to yourself to check it out.  Life ain't pretty and this movie captures that.  Just keep drinking...everything is gonna be all right.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Good movie.  And your summary nails it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess this movie is making me reflect a bit on my own life and have realized that while I have attained certain things in my life there still some things missing and I ain't exactly where I thought I was gonna be at at this point in my life.  But, hey, that's life.  Life ain't perfect and it can be a beeatch sometimes.  Then I start thinking about where the good ol' US of A is at and it all goes downhill from there.  Where are all the good people at, man?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Very good movie.  I'd like to get the soundtrack.  I guess Jeff Bridges put out an album.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just watched it a couple of days ago, and I agree it's an ok flick.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just watched it a couple of days ago, and I agree it's an ok flick.

Just ok?  Maybe it strikes more of a chord with me than you and that's why I think it's a great movie that captures the sadness of the human condition.  Or,  how when you find something good people still tend to fuck shit up, because it's what they're used to doing.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Very good movie.  I'd like to get the soundtrack.  I guess Jeff Bridges put out an album.

I love the Ryan Bingham music.

Such as ...

and

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top