Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 4:21:16 PM EDT
So my girlfriend asked me if I would find a date for her way less attractive friend that is some what over weight. Well she named off two of my really good friends I almost feel like I'm slapping them in the face to ask them to take her with us.  

Would you ask them, or tell her that they said no thanks, and leave it up to her to find her friend a date?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Leave it to her.

And pics.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics not loading?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Leave it to her.

And pics.

Of the attractive one.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
What the hell, ask them. People fall in love all the time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So my girlfriend asked me if I would find a date for her way less attractive friend that is some what over weight. Well she named off two of my really good friends I almost feel like I'm slapping them in the face to ask them to take her with us.  

Would you ask them, or tell her that they said no thanks, and leave it up to her to find her friend a date?

Do your gentlemanly duty sir. Acquire a pic of the friend in question, and show it to your two friends, while asking them if they would go on a date with her. Don't goad them or guilt them with anything, just say "Hey [gf's name] was wondering if you would be willing to take her friend on a date with us." Show them the picture. If they say no, thank them and then come back to the girlfriend and say "Sorry, but they weren't interested."

That way you aren't being a dick and lying to her, but you're also not being a dick to your friends by making them miserable.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Pics and move it to the HTF.  A fellow Arfcommer might jump on that grenade for you.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not posting a pic of my girl for the pervs, and I don't think y'all want one of the friend
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll go if you pay for dinner
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll go if you pay for dinner

See I knew someone would help out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]
well one buddy said the amount of alcohol it would take would kill him the other hasn't responded
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm not posting a pic of my girl for the pervs, and I don't think y'all want one of the friend

Well you'd better damn well post a pic of ONE of em.  Go to her fb.  It's not difficult.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

C-mon Josey, show us the Rose of Alabamy
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#13]
So what's wrong with going out to have a good time, regardless of if the person is unattractive? It's not like they are asking them to marry, it's just going out, geez.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So what's wrong with going out to have a good time, regardless of if the person is unattractive? It's not like they are asking them to marry, it's just going out, geez.

Nice post number.

So the gang bang is out, and it will remind you of why you are with your girl.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top