Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2002 5:45:44 PM EDT
George W. Bush gets a call at the White House from Saddam Hussein.  Saddam says to GWB, "I had a dream last night!  I saw every American neighborhood with big banners above the houses that said 'Long Live Saddam Hussein!'  It was glorious!"

George W. said, "Wow Saddam, that's amazing!  I had a dream last night too!"

"What was it about?" Saddam inquired.

"Well, I saw Baghdad and all the buildings were rebuilt.  Homes were in perfect shape.  The streets were clean.  Children were dressed nicely and were playing in the streets without a care in the world.  It was a happy place. And there were banners above all the houses there too!"

"What did the banners say?"  Saddam demanded.

George W. replied, "I don't know what they said...I don't speak Hebrew."
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm replying to your post so you don't feel left out!   [:)]

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If GWB gets a call from Hussein why is he talking to Arafat?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
George W. Bush gets a call at the White House from Saddam Hussein.  Arafat says to GWB, "I had a dream last night!  I saw every American neighborhood with big banners above the houses that said 'Long Live Saddam Hussein!'  It was glorious!"

George W. said, "Wow Saddam, that's amazing!  
View Quote

I must be confused. A conference call between the three of them?

Ai
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
George W. Bush gets a call at the White House from Saddam Hussein.  Arafat says to GWB, "I had a dream last night!  I saw every American neighborhood with big banners above the houses that said 'Long Live Saddam Hussein!'  It was glorious!"

George W. said, "Wow Saddam, that's amazing!  
View Quote

I must be confused. A conference call between the three of them?

Ai
View Quote

LOL...you're right.  I heard two today, and mixed the players!  Sorry about that.

Errrrrr, ummmmmmmm....recover, recover!  Ummmmm, yeah!  See!  It shows that Hussein is supporting Arafat!  And, Arafat likes Saddam's mustache!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  Yeah.  And, Saddam thinks the American AR is PHAT!  But he spells it different because he's Iraqi!  Yeah!  That's EXACTLY how it happened!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top