Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/18/2002 6:52:10 AM EDT
This gun and the 40mm rifled barrel launcher are all legal in Canada.

[img]http://www.theshootingedge.com/tse/firearms/instore/stockpics/black40mm.gif[/img]

Swiss Arms Black Special with Grenade Launcher.

Together priced at $6200 CAN or $4015.45 USD.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Aboot how many Moosehead two-fours do you want for it, eh?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]This gun and the 40mm rifled barrel launcher are all legal in Canada.[/b]

They're also legal in the parts of the USA where NFA weapons are allowed.

But this [b]isn't[/b] legal in Canada and [b]is[/b] in the USA:
- Colt M16 Commando w/Gemtech M4-96D:
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/pcca890f60675649ae1a6eccfddb340bc/fe103bb6.jpg[/url]
- Colt M16-A1 HBAR (Model 621):
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/pd0b56864afac657d6cc5e72ba8785af6/fe103bb1.jpg[/url]
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/p34218159cfb9fa030e3c21a779f8e2f6/fe103bb0.jpg[/url]
- Colt LMG:
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid14/p0c7185893c858a224a599820515b1b66/fddee4d4.jpg[/url]
- Suppressed 9MM SMG (Gemtech Talon-SD):
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid16/p365e31c71294111b2bca6222c8ccb268/fdf4fac4.jpg[/url]
- Suppressed 22LR SMG (Gemtech Hornet):
[url]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/pc068fb9ded8faa1e58c9ea7d8c250a3f/fe103ba4.jpg[/url]

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a few rifled 40mm luanchers FS at the gunshow last weekend. very expensive and you need a DD license but I would still like to have one,anyone know where to get ammo for a 40mm?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw a few rifled 40mm luanchers FS at the gunshow last weekend. very expensive and you need a DD license but I would still like to have one,anyone know where to get ammo for a 40mm?
View Quote

You don't need a DD license to own it, you just have to have it transferred to you from a Class 3 dealer that is licensed to sell DD's.

I think once you get it, you have to use practice/dummy rounds. I think each live (HE/high explosive) round is considered an NFA weapon in its self.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:19:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow what a pointless post. Putting the beautiful SIG PE 90 Black Special to shame young man? See how the Americans ridicule Canadians who try to boast? Get the idea?

SIG out,

The SIGer
[img]http://home.t-online.de/home/cswimm/sig/images/sp226.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:29:04 AM EDT
[#7]
drfcolt, M16's are legal in Canada, and with the extent of work you go thru just to buy NFA weapons is equal to that of getting a Canadian dealer license which allows a person to have everything you are showing.

Aimless, read my signature.

Doggonit, Americans try to ridicule, but thats hard to do when you know nothing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Scarecrow,
Are they any groups or major goverment officials in Canada trying to win back your gun rights? Or do you think you guys are doomed forever?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Are handguns legal in canada?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#10]
The mag in the PE-90 looks bigger than 30-rnd, and I didn't think Sig made anythinng larger than 30 for the 550?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Scarycrow, most of the folks on this board have spent more time on the shitter than you have been alive so try and cut them some slack! When you have done time (atleast 4 years) in the service and or are/was employed by a law enforcement agency then you can tell them that they know nothing. Until that day comes, keep your PIE HOLE SHUT!

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
drfcolt, M16's are legal in Canada, and with the extent of work you go thru just to buy NFA weapons is equal to that of getting a Canadian dealer license which allows a person to have everything you are showing.

Doggonit, Americans try to ridicule, but thats hard to do when you know nothing.
View Quote

Sorry for the jab.

Not that hard to get an NFA weapon, just fill out the paper work, get the signatures, send it in, and wait and wait and wait ......

Wasn't civilian ownership of NFA-type weapons in Canada frozen a few years back?

Can just dealers have them now or what?

Are their customers then, just law-enforcement and the military or is there some kind of a "collector's" license you can get?

Is Damico, Colt's Canadian subsidiary still around?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:01:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Scarycrow, most of the folks on this board have spent more time on the shitter than you have been alive so try and cut them some slack! When you have done time (atleast 4 years) in the service and or are/was employed by a law enforcement agency then you can tell them that they know nothing. Until that day comes, keep your PIE HOLE SHUT!

C4
View Quote

It's all fun and games until a newbie jumps in and tries to "make his bones."

C4 - Spend a little more time on these boards and learn just how subtle "sarcasm" (look it up in the dictionary) can be.  Then you can post.  Until then, go back into a corner and lick your balls.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#14]
This is how it sounds in canada when bob and doug go out to shoot all those super kewl toys.
BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.......*pause while reloading with my five round mag*  BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.......continue reload sequence, blah blah blah.......gee, sounds like fun to me [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/yeees.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Scarecrow,
Are they any groups or major goverment officials in Canada trying to win back your gun rights? Or do you think you guys are doomed forever?
View Quote

We have a whole group of officials ready to change Canadian firearms law, they are called the Canadian Alliance, the official opposition to the Liberals. They have made it clear if they are voted into office they will repeal some of the laws, not all, but some. And they are deeply linked to pro-gun rights groups here in Canada. Its just a matter of getting them into office which doesn't look too hard with all the liberal scandals.

m193,
Handguns are legal in Canada, they require a different license called a "restricted firearms license" which can be easily obtained just as the standard license. This same license is used to buy AR15's.

C4iGrant,
Well by the looks of it while most of those people where on the shitter they never picked up the newspaper and read the world section or took the time to get to really know any country than their own.

drfcolt,
NFA type weapons (full-auto and such) can still be owned by individuals who had them before the laws where passed, they are grandfathered, so those guns are still in circulation, but only among other people who where able to buy those guns before the bans. Now if anyone new to the shooting scene wishes to buy FA weapons they must get a dealers license which simply involves filling out a form, paying a little money and sending it in.

BTW: Very nice collection.

SJSAMPLE,
At least you are able to understand I am not going out after my American neighbors to say "Hey my guns are better then yours".

I realized a long time ago that every country has a different style of gun law, none of which might be considered fully better then the other. We are all simply allowed to own different guns under different legal circumstances, and this is one of the few good things available to Canada.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is how it sounds in canada when bob and doug go out to shoot all those super kewl toys.
BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.......*pause while reloading with my five round mag*  BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.......continue reload sequence, blah blah blah.......gee, sounds like fun to me [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/yeees.gif[/img]
View Quote

And Americans wonder why Canadian snipers rate so much higher then US snipers.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:35:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We have a whole group of officials ready to change Canadian firearms law, they are called the Canadian Alliance, the official opposition to the Liberals. They have made it clear if they are voted into office they will repeal some of the laws, not all, but some. And they are deeply linked to pro-gun rights groups here in Canada. Its just a matter of getting them into office which doesn't look too hard with all the liberal scandals.
View Quote

Keep hope alive brother!

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#18]
ScareCrow,Nice rifle.
When the snow starts falling,I'm gonna come up there and bounce a 40mm snowball off yer head.
We'll see who has the best snipers !!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's all fun and games until a newbie jumps in and tries to "make his bones."

C4 - Spend a little more time on these boards and learn just how subtle "sarcasm" (look it up in the dictionary) can be.  Then you can post.  Until then, go back into a corner and lick your balls.
View Quote

LMAO.

Scarecrow,

That just made my day.  I been dying for a SIG ever since I sold my 551 back in 1990.  I should have never sold that puppy, but deseperate time require desperate measure.  I regret it ever since.  one day brother, one day.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#20]
And how exactly should i become angry.. [:)]

Waiting for the pictures from the yearly MG shoot we host.......
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And how exactly should i become angry.. [:)]

Waiting for the pictures from the yearly MG shoot we host.......
View Quote

Tuukka, don't go there, i don't need this. do not post any more pictures that can cause heart attck for me.

okay, what the heck post them, I want to see.  [:)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:19:09 AM EDT
[#22]
SJSAMPLE, I wouldn't consider myself a "newbie", but if it makes you happy then I will wear the badge with honor! I am impressed though that anyone from your State even knew how to spell sarcasm let alone knows what it means. Do you remember the thread someone started on here about who the biggest Troll was/is? Do you remember how many times scarecrow's name came up? I am tired of seeing his comments about America and Americans so I felt the need to not beat around the bush anymore. Lastly, why would I lick my own [bounce][bounce] when I have you???????????

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#23]
It's just so comical when Canadians try to insist that anything Canadian is better than everything American. I understand national pride and all but it's really pathetic. I've been to Canada many times. I've said it before. If you go 30 miles north of civilization (the U.S. boarder) Canada is a 3rd world country. It's Mexico with snow. Canada is good for fishing and hunting, that's it. They have no culture breeding or wealth than anyone else is interested in. The entire world emulates, envies and is jealous of the USA. Including our poor cousins to the North. Scarecrow, get over it. whether by fate or accident of birth, you are somewhere other than first in line when it comes to enjoying the fruits of a wealthy, progressive, pace setting industrial nation. We are the only superpower (because we deserve it) and the free world (if not the entire world) looks to us for guidance and protection when the chips are down. You are nice neighbors though so you can borrow anything you need. Just come on down and ask anytime. No need to say thank you, no one else does.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Nice gun. But I thought hicap mags were illegal in Canada? Not as nice with only a 10 round mag in it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's just so comical when Canadians try to insist that anything Canadian is better than everything American. I understand national pride and all but it's really pathetic. I've been to Canada many times. I've said it before. If you go 30 miles north of civilization (the U.S. boarder) Canada is a 3rd world country. It's Mexico with snow. Canada is good for fishing and hunting, that's it. They have no culture breeding or wealth than anyone else is interested in. The entire world emulates, envies and is jealous of the USA. Including our poor cousins to the North. Scarecrow, get over it. whether by fate or accident of birth, you are somewhere other than first in line when it comes to enjoying the fruits of a wealthy, progressive, pace setting industrial nation. We are the only superpower (because we deserve it) and the free world (if not the entire world) looks to us for guidance and protection when the chips are down. You are nice neighbors though so you can borrow anything you need. Just come on down and ask anytime. No need to say thank you, no one else does.
View Quote

Maybe they don't teach people to read everything before going off at the mouth up there in the USA, but I never said anything about Canada being better then the US. Maybe the fact that your ego is so big make it that any comment positive for another country is actually an insult on the USA. Quite sad really.

But let me open your mind little one.

Canada is the only G8 country to actually come out of this recession and pay down its dept. Did you also know that more money travels between the US and Canadian border then any other border in the world? No, of course not, you can't even read every post in this thread, so how could anyone expect you to know anything whatsoever.

And as for no one saying thank you, fuck your president wont even say sorry for your guys killing our men.

Just keep typing gibberish down and pressing the submit button, just look how well it worked for EricTheHun's post count.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nice gun. But I thought hicap mags were illegal in Canada? Not as nice with only a 10 round mag in it.
View Quote

Highcaps are Illegal in semi-auto rifles, but they can be made legal by use of a rivet or a plug that keeps the mag limited to 5rds. Its like when you go duck hunting and the mag limit is 3rds, you insert a wooden dowel into the tube to prevent the insertion of too many rounds.

Also there is no legal definition saying which part of a magazine when disassembled is actually the magazine, so legally a disassembled mag is no longer a mag. That's why here in Canada highcaps are still being imported and traded.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
SJSAMPLE, I wouldn't consider myself a "newbie", but if it makes you happy then I will wear the badge with honor! I am impressed though that anyone from your State even knew how to spell sarcasm let alone knows what it means. Do you remember the thread someone started on here about who the biggest Troll was/is? Do you remember how many times scarecrow's name came up? I am tired of seeing his comments about America and Americans so I felt the need to not beat around the bush anymore. Lastly, why would I lick my own [bounce][bounce] when I have you???????????

C4
View Quote

I have been labeled a Troll by people who feel I have made them look stupid, so that warrants people to seek out and attack me?

Drugs are bad, Mmmmmk'ay?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Scarecrow,

Don't let the weenies get to you.  When junior high school starts again they'll be back in class.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but if you get HUNDREDS of people telling your an ASS then maybe its TRUE! The truth is always the hardest thing to swallow. I can understand if say 5 people came and said you were annoying, but tons more than that have. You had an entire troll thread to yourself! Now that is some skill!

As for you Pingy, you are almost correct in your statement. When junior high does go to into session, scarecrow will stop being a burden to us.

P.S. Remember, once a [:K] always a [:K]!

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Hey, we got 550s here also, just costs a few
bucks more.  [smoke]

[img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Jodi550&album_id=76869&image_id=4&courtesy=1[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#32]
C4iGrant,

It is a generally accepted literary practice to place your post-script after your signiture.

Cordially,
PINGi3

P.S. Your English teacher will explain more to you about the composition of missives this fall.

P.P.S.  Lighten up!  Your lack of nuance betrays a serious character defect.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
SJSAMPLE, I wouldn't consider myself a "newbie", but if it makes you happy then I will wear the badge with honor! I am impressed though that anyone from your State even knew how to spell sarcasm let alone knows what it means!
C4
View Quote

Hmmm...Virginia...  where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Here ya go Scarecrow! And not a rivet in sight! This is considered a small mag collection by AR15.com standards! All of them are illegal in Canada, unless I'm mistaken (possible).

This pic is two years old. I've doubled the collection since then. Too much trouble to drag them all out for a group photo.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/gus%2FImage041%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Pingy, well seeins how I's never made it past 10th grade I am doins perty well!

Quietshootr, I am actually a Yankee disguised as a Southerner. [shock] And I believe that the State you are thinking of is Wyoming not VA!

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey cmymud, where you @ in VA?

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I hope you took that pic when the little miss was`nt around. My wife would freak if she seen all my mags or guns at the same time.
View Quote

Actually, I'm not married, but my GF likes guns almost as much as I do! She would only be pissed if I didn't let her help. She IS pissed at me for not getting her any BRC shirts though....and mine are WAY to big for her! If she's a really good girl, I might bring her to BRC 2003, if she can get off work.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Highcaps are Illegal in semi-auto rifles, but they can be made legal by use of a rivet or a plug that keeps the mag limited to 5rds. Its like when you go duck hunting and the mag limit is 3rds, you insert a wooden dowel into the tube to prevent the insertion of too many rounds.

Also there is no legal definition saying which part of a magazine when disassembled is actually the magazine, so legally a disassembled mag is no longer a mag. That's why here in Canada highcaps are still being imported and traded.
View Quote

Oh great, 5 rounds - even better.  So when you put together all of the parts, assemble what we call a magazine and load it with 30 rounds, you're a felon right?

I prefer my M16shorty, 20 & 30 round USGI mags and Beta.

(BTW, just funning with you - the SIG is a nice rifle!)
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe they don't teach people to read everything before going off at the mouth up there in the USA, but I never said anything about Canada being better then the US. Maybe the fact that your ego is so big make it that any comment positive for another country is actually an insult on the USA. Quite sad really.

But let me open your mind little one.

Canada is the only G8 country to actually come out of this recession and pay down its dept. Did you also know that more money travels between the US and Canadian border then any other border in the world? No, of course not, you can't even read every post in this thread, so how could anyone expect you to know anything whatsoever.

And as for no one saying thank you, fuck your president wont even say sorry for your guys killing our men.

Just keep typing gibberish down and pressing the submit button, just look how well it worked for EricTheHun's post count.  
View Quote

Who's angry now?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Gibberish.

Ooh yeah! One more for the post count. Look out ETH!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Scarecrow,

Don't let the weenies get to you.  When junior high school starts again they'll be back in class.
View Quote

Yea, and so will scarecrow. [;)]

PINGi3, nice irons,(if you actually have them) I picked up my set at the factory but I still like my callaways better.
BTW, we don't need no stinkin grammar nazis either, so quit tryin ta proov you is more edumacated than udder peoples by correctin theys gramma. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Gus, defenetly Canada Illegal, unless you took them all apart.

C4iGrant, hundreds of people? My God! Not only do you refuse to read before writing, but you can't count! Amazing.

Oh no, I'm a Troll, I don't have the same opinion as everyone else and I like to show it. SOMEBODY STOP ME FROM BEING A INDIVIDUAL PLEASE!

Jodi, yah you have 550 series, but not PE90 rifles, and those imported to the USA are on the old weaker receiver that got phased out.

SPECTRE, I graduated high school 2 years ago with honors and I am doing a trade right now.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Scarycrow, having a opinion is one thing, but insulting people with it is another. Why don't you start a new thread and do a simple poll and ask how many people on this board like you. Life isn't a popularity contest and being a individual is important. My point to this mess was to teach you to respect people that probably have TONS more experience in weapons, tactics and just life in general. If you are 18 or 19 then you have a lot to learn my friend. What you read out of a book doesn't compare to the folks that have actually been there or done that. How long have you ever stayed in America? 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? Do you honestly think any of those answers gives you the right to make any comments about our Great Country? I have never spent any time in your country, but I have worked side by side with some of your Army Signal corps. They were intelligent, hard working and dependable. There best asset was that they were quiet until they had something of value to add to a conversation. Maybe you should enlist in the Army and learn something from them.

C4
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#45]
As I recall from a friend that lives in Canada, which part I forget, he had lots of pistols. Only problem, when he wanted to shoot them he would have to visit the police station first and get a day permit to remove them from the house so he could go to the range. Now that down right blows. Imagine, you can't take them out of the house without that day permit, how lame is that? I sure hope all of Canada is not like that, though, it probably is. Also, he on many occasions told me that in Canada you are not allowed to use a firearm to defend yourself. If you do it's jail time...

Nice place to visit I suppose, but, I'll stay in the great U.S. of A.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Sorry people but I think I will have to shut this thread down.
Scarecrow: I didn't mean to insult you. I am a Canadian citizen. I was born there and I now live here, the beautiful USA. BTW: Yes the Canadians do hold the record for longest kill (In Afghanistan) but that is only because they all hald the superior McMillan .50's instead of the over-hyped Barrets that all too many SF in this country use. For a true contest there would have to be an actual competition.

C4: Are you sure you are from VA because I thought VA is not a hick state. I thought wrong I suppose. I could've sworn it is a Yank state.

Also: Canada has cooler guns but US has more and is not quite as limited in it's hoice of firearms. Unless you live in the People's Republic of Noo Joyzee (Damn it!!!).

Scarecrow: You are the coolest guy (after Rbad) on this board because you have a SIG PE90 and the balls to speak your mind. Also: Yes Americans, not all but all too many, don't know anything about the world outside of their own nation and sometimes not even outside of their county or state. Too many don't know about geography, don't know that Austria is not Australia and that (yes this is true, I swear) Canadians speak English and not French (that is the majority speaks English). Idiots. But I can only pity them for it is not their fault (poor you), it is the fault of the corrupt education system and the collapse of discipilne and traditional values. [soapbox](Yes damn the flames) [flame][flame][flame]

C4, you said that Canada is a 3rd world country? Canada has one of the highest quality of life scores and is better developed than your dump or wherever you live. Mexico without snow? Go back to school.

Also Scarecrow: Yes I agree that Canada can be considered a model for all for having reduced its national debt. Which the US could never consider trying since it has dug itself too deep already into debt.

C4: You need to go back to 1st grade and instead of learning 5 times about US history (It is ridiculous how in the US they are taught US history about 4 or 5 times and still they dont know jack about History, you should have seen a few months ago the report on how little Senior in US High Schools know. (Jack ....)) you should learn geography and broaden your horizons and learn that you are not alone on this damn big planet. C4, you said that Canada is a 3rd world country? Canada is quite a well developed nation probably better developed than your dump or wherever you live. Also Scarecrow: Yes I agree that Canada can be considered a model for all for having reduced its national debt. (Which the US would never consider trying since it has dug itself too deep already into debt. You can buy gov't debt LOL, not kidding, you can.)C4: You need to go back to 1st grade and instead of learning 5 times about US history (It is ridiculous how in the US they are taught US history about 4 or 5 times) you should learn geography and broaden your horizons and learn that you are not alone on this damn big planet. Again, Americans are very nice people in general but all too many of them are uncivilized, uneducated, and ingorant. But I can only pity them and I hope you Americans who are not like this will try to make up for the damage they cause. Don't get me wrong, I still pledge alliegance to the flag of the United States of America.

SIG out,

Doggonit (The SIGer strikes again)

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Scarecrow, I do believe Canadians are Americans TOO.........
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#48]
BTW: Notice the title of this thread. Intentional or not, you have succeeded, Scarecrow. WHy that name? Don't have brains? Just kidding (Oz reference). [:D]

SIG out,

Doggonit (New and improved V. 2.0)
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Probably the most amusing thing about this thread is how so many self-proclaimed "smart people" think that Scarecrow actually owns that rifle!  

Doggonit, please take your meds!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Gus, this is what you are doing '=, this is what I want you to do '-.

Silence fool! Begone ye vermin! Hold your tongue lest I shall slice your ears off and feed them to the hounds. [:D]

I will seriously consider having this whole thread deleted. While Scarecrow might not have the 40mm (yet...), I know that he has the rifle so... STFU! You always make me angry... yet I have decided to be nicer to people like you but you cannot hold your silence and not attack me every single time you can.

SIG out,

Doggonit (The SIGer)

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top