Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 1:12:21 PM EDT
  These excerpts are from an article by WSOC-TV's undercover reporter Dave Flaherty. This is from November 2001 and may be old news but what the heck. It's anti-gun show propganda.

QUOTE [b] "Inside the shows you will find every weapon imaginable and plenty of people willing to buy, sell and trade." [/b]

Mr. Flaherty is implying you can buy claymore mines, Patriot missiles and tactical suitcase nukes along with Remington 870s.

QUOTE [b] " 9 Investigates did see a lot of people and police at the gunshows but few of them trying to stop suspected gun sales." [/b]

To Mr. Flaherty EVERY sale is suspect. You can't buy that! That's a gun! Put it back!

QUOTE [b] " In Asheville (NC,) at a show 3 women bragged about the business they had done that morning. Those women sold eight guns in 30 minutes and are not required by law to ask for a purchase permit." [/b]

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!! Keep selling at the Asheville Civic Center! (I live near Asheville). We need more pro-gun babes.

QUOTE [b]" Theres no background check for individual sales of shotguns and rifles and Captain Pummell thinks thats a problem." [/b]

What kind of problem Capt. Pummell? You're obviously in favor of de-facto registration. My 870 isn't a problem and I can sell it if I want to!

Source: WSOC-TV Charlotte Eyewitness News

CRC
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Channel swine(9) sucks,always has, always will
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top