Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 8:26:37 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,57824,00.html[/url]

Sad. I hope she is found safe and sound very soon. I am wondering if it is legal here in Tejas to arm children with pocket pepper spray?
I want to teach my kids to use it and let them carry it as a last line of defense. My oldest are 12 and 9. I keep my kids close at all times...but...it seems there are predators just waiting for that one time that you are not looking. Any thoughts on the pepper spray? (Both my kids are proficient with my 12 gauge  shotguns  ...but it might make the other children a little nervous. [:D] )
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#1]
All I know is that my little girls are going to learn every martial art style I can afford to have them learn. Sure, they may be no match for a 225-lb man, but maybe they can ensure the little fucker sings falsetto for life, or maybe has to view the world through only one eye...
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top