BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 8:06:13 AM EDT
[size=4]Massive hunt on for kidnapped 5-year-old[/size=4]

[b]Kicking and screaming, girl grabbed
from California apartment complex[/b]

MSNBC STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS

[img]a799.ms.akamai.net/3/799/388/48d931080d3040/www.msnbc.com/news/1558697.jpg[/img]

[b]STANTON, Calif., July 16[/b] -- Police on Tuesday were searching for a man who abducted a 5-year-old girl from an Orange County, Calif., apartment complex after telling her that he needed help finding his dog.

SAMANTHA RUNYON was playing a board game with a 5-year-old friend at the apartment complex where she lives with her family when the man drove up about 6:45 p.m. and asked the girls for help finding his dog, said Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Police and witnesses said Samantha talked to the man briefly before he grabbed her, forced her into a light green Honda and drove off.

"The girl was kicking and screaming, trying to get away. We do not believe she knew her kidnapper," Amormino said.

The girl’s parents both were working at the time of the abduction and she was being watched by her grandmother, who was inside the apartment, Amormino said.

"The parents are both very very upset," Amormino said. "They have no idea who would do this."

The girl, who has long, curly brown hair, was last seen wearing a white blouse and red checkered pants. She weighs about 40 pounds and is about 3 1/2-feet tall.

The kidnapper was described as a Hispanic male, 25 to 40 years old, with brown, shoulder-length hair and a thin mustache. He was wearing a blue button-down shirt.

The sheriff's department notified the U.S. Border Patrol in case the man tries to cross into Mexico, authorities said.

[url]www.msnbc.com/news/781040.asp?pne=msn[/url]

Oh man, this crap is beginning to piss me off. Fvcking freaks!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]  [pissed]

I don't care what you tin-foil-hat people say, I'm going to find out if a tracking chip can be implanted into children in order to track them via GPS. They can have the damned thing removed when they reach 18, by which time I probably won't care if they disappear.

Anyone know if this is possible? I want to be able to ensure that I beat the police to the subhuman scumbag that makes the horendous mistake of touching my kids!

PRAY, DAMN IT! PRAY HARD!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, dude, don't even go there....

I can think of nothing, NOTHING, that would enrage America more than those scum-sucking animals coming over here to target our kids. Blow up ships, crash planes into skyscrapers, sink our carriers? No problem.

Fuck with our kids, and you'll even have that communist POS Donahue screaming for blood.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't care what you tin-foil-hat people say, I'm going to find out if a tracking chip can be implanted into children
View Quote

[i]"How easily they are conditioned......"[/i]

Maybe that is the whole point to these abductions.

Probably not, but still...........
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care what you tin-foil-hat people say, I'm going to find out if a tracking chip can be implanted into children
View Quote

Maybe that is the whole point to these abductions.

Probably not, but still...........
View Quote

are you saying the govt. is behind these abductions?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
are you saying the govt. is behind these abductions?
View Quote

Well, let's see what our beloved government has done in the past to elicit a response in the American people:

- allowed our men to be killed in the Pearl Harbor raid to join WWII

- lied about the Maine to start the Spanish-American war

- lied about Tonkin Gulf to get us into Vietnam

- infected blacks with VD

- lied about the threat the USSR posed

The list is much, much longer than this, but I'm blanking at the moment.

I seriously doubt they are behind this kidnapping, but you never know.  Great way to stampede the sheeple into getting Digital Angel chips, eh?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Guys, let me tell you. This stuff happens every day. I do not know what makes one more newsworthy than the next... They are all tragedies regardless of the ethnicity or social status of the child's parents. That beautiful little girl is dead by now and her last few moments were pure hell. 99% probability.

The FACT of the matter is that there are HUNDREDS OF PREDATORS in this and every country. All of the "big name" serial killers you hear about all of the time are the amateurs. The good ones do not get caught and are out hunting right now. Take a kid, use it for what they wish and dispose of it tidily. Scary, eh? Damn right.

I have been involved in several cases of missing children and let me tell you, it it absolutely devastating for the families and gut wrenching for the investigators and searchers. All those kids on the milk cartons, on store walls and gas station doors and on sites like this one [url]http://www.ncmec.org/[/url]; they ain't all runaways tired of Uncle Chester diddling them or ran off to live the life of a street urchin, most of them were victims of the many faceless predators out there.

Reality folks. Watch your kids.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#9]
THE SLAVE TRADE in parts of the world are a real big problem and young blond white girls are high dollar.....por poor kids.....the only way to make a slave is to start them young if you try to enslave an older person its much harder....
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Fight...thats the Tonkin Gulf Incident.

Supposed NV Gunboats fired machine guns at a couple of US destroyers hanging out there topick a fight.

Rick
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The kidnapper was described as a Hispanic male, 25 to 40 years old, with brown, shoulder-length hair and a thin mustache. He was wearing a blue button-down shirt.
View Quote

And possibly driving a green Honda.

There is no such thing as a "safe" area in the City of Stanton. It is the closest thing you will find to an inner city ghetto in Orange County.

This type of thing is rare. Lot's of missing children are reported every day. they usually find their way home before the police report is writen. Most child "abductions" are really child custody disputes. This type of actual child abduction, in which the child is taken by an unknown assailant, is very rare.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Radio was just saying they found the body of a young girl in Riverside county.  No other info yet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I just saw a report that they may have caught this scumbag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top