Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2002 5:16:05 PM EDT
Found it online earlier today from somebody else, not everyone has gotten past the MOUT training or gotten to play online.

If you're wondering what the other weapons are like, instead of just the M16, M16/M203, SAW, and grenades are like from the single player training missions then I've got some codes for you to try on the firing range.

Bring down the console with the tilda ~ key and then type without quotes, "mpcheat changeclass x"

Where "x" equals one of these combination of letters.

s= the Barett M82
svd= dragnov
ak= AK47, or possibly AK74 cause it has so little recoil
m= M4 carbine

Plus you get a stock of grenades as well, it's kinda fun to monkey around on the firing range with the stuff.

I'll post more weapon/class types as I figure them out.   The recoil of the M82 is hillarious.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#1]
R - M16A2
AR - SAW
G - M16A2 with nade launcher
S - M81
AK - AK47
S24 - M24
F - Fists! (Try it.)
M4A1 - M4A1
AK74SU - AK74SU
GP - AK47 with nade launcher?
RPK - the other guys machine gun
SVD - Dragonov sniper rifle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top