Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2002 5:23:20 PM EDT
because I just completed all 130 semester credit hours required to graduate at Angelo State University, in San Angelo, Texas.  I will get my BBA in Finance/Real Estate and I have a job lined up as an investment advisor in San Antonio that I will start on July 8th.  I have already taken and passed the Group 1, Series 7 (score of 82!), and the Series 66.  Now all I gotta do is work my ass off so I can pay bills and buy more AR-15s and I also need a 7.62X 39 AK.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
BUT...BUT....  

arent all gun owners uneducated red-necks ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Congratulations..

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
San Antonio, get a life preserver
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrads! I know when I graduated from college, it was a real relief. In your opinion has the stock market bottomed-out yet or should I wait?

You should get a 308Win/7.62Nato. How about a DSA FAL or a M1A?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Heheh, I was about to jump all over you for making a [b][red]HUGE[/red][/b] mistake.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not "Miller Time", it's NFA time - your in Texas.

What will be first:
- MAC
- Vector UZI
- M16

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#7]
College, the best five years of my life.
[beer]
Congrats and good luck.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:39:40 AM EDT
[#8]
You might consider selling flood insurance.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:09:18 AM EDT
[#9]
... Very much Congratulations!

I'm betting that someday you may go back. After 20 years in the profession I decided to go back for another degree in a completely different field.

It's hard work but it is worth it if it's something you passionately enjoy.

For now have a big toast and drink!

Good luck in your expanding "collection"
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#10]
After the bills are paid down I will get a SAR-1, a CETME, an M1A, a CMP Garand, a Luger, a Colt 1911 (not A1), an SP1, and I will build a AR-15 A1 without brass deflecter from a preban lower.

After that I will go full auto and get a Vetor Arms Uzi, a RR M-16, a Thompson, and a 1919.

Hopefully I will be able to make that kind of money to support my habit.  My boss said he sets everyone on goal to make $65,000 their first year so hopefully I can do that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I thought it went like this.....

1. Car
2. Some Guns
3. House
4. ALOT of Guns OR Another Car
5.ALOT of Guns OR a Boat

I think you should get a house, then get all the guns you want after that.

If you are a real man, you can do all the above and still have/keep your wife and raise children.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that alot of older hard core firearms owners are women hating ( women are just a peice of ass), bitter old men that couldn't hold a marriage if their lives depended on it.

And for those that don't like children or don't want to have kids, I'm glad your genes will be filtered out of the pool.

Edited to say, GJ eagle. Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
College, the best five years of my life.
[beer]
View Quote
I thought that was 3rd grade[;)]  Good job Eagle!![beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top