Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2002 1:17:13 PM EDT
the people we put in power. Mark my words. Its a big cycle they all hate us.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=716&e=1&u=/ap/20020702/ap_on_re_as/afghanistan_29
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree 100% with you

keving67
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What really chapped my hide was the way NBC reported this story last night.  They made it sound like the US was 100% guilty and bombed hundreds of "innocent" civilians.  I don't think I heard "alleged" even once.  I watched the same story on Fox, and it was totally different.  Remind me never to watch network news again.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
hey mejames....

NEVER WATCH NETWORK NEWS AGAIN. [:)]

the criminal liberal crap they spew turns my stomache.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#4]
We keep screwing up & bombing inocent civilians & it's bound to piss them off.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
the people we put in power. Mark my words. Its a big cycle they all hate us.

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=716&e=1&u=/ap/20020702/ap_on_re_as/afghanistan_29[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Can you say Afghanistan propiganda and phycological warfare?

Come on people use your brain. Even if the remote possibility that this story is true, it would serve the stupid afghan people right they got bombed for shooting weapons up in the air when there are planes flying around bombing the crap out of everything around there, wedding tradition or not.

Really though I would not put it past the Afgans to have set this whole thing up to make America look bad,plus think about it, blame that American bombers killed civilians is a good strategy to get someone important from the United States over there to inspect the damage, what a perfect way to assasinate some in the American Military who is high ranking, or an American Political figure you know someone who could be important!

Screw the news media, I find it interesting that the story broke just claiming the Afghan side, It seemed the news media new more about the incident then our Military personel who were there? Give me a break.

The only time know you hear something about the War on Terrorism is when it is speculated that our military boys messed something up! What kind of news reporting is that? and besides just like in Vietnam, you never knew who the real enemy was anyway, all these towl heads look the same, just bomb em all, especially for being stupid to fire rounds into the air with war planes flying over head.

You know one fact that is not even being stated is that there had to be a ground force on the ground to call in the fire. There had to be at least 2 spec-ops people calling in fire, so I do not believe this story at all!

What a better way to try to get the American forces out of Afganistan then to scream " Oh American Bombers killed more Civilians in Afganistan". Give me a break.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope, as long as they don't sponsor terrorists, we won't have to deal with them at all.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]
We're going to stay there and pull a pipeline down from the 'Stans', across the Afghan and down to a Paki port.

I know this is hard and cold but we'll only kill as many as absolutely necessary to accomplish our goals.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#10]
How the hell does a government we put in power, finance, and had soldiers die in the process for call us on the carpet for anything. People overseas despise us and normally I'd say leave 'em alone and let them kill each other, only they brought it to us this time.........I read something on this board once I'll never forget...Big VC make Little VC little VC grow into, you get the idea.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How the hell does a government we put in power, finance, and had soldiers die in the process for call us on the carpet for anything. People overseas despise us and normally I'd say leave 'em alone and let them kill each other, only they brought it to us this time.........I read something on this board once I'll never forget...Big VC make Little VC little VC grow into, you get the idea.
View Quote

Gee lets see former U.S. foreign assetts:

Saddam Hussein
Manuel Noriega
Osama Bin Laden

and the list goes on and on...

"Beware of foreign entanglements..." - George Washington
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top