BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2012 7:44:03 AM EDT
Mine is now selling at $159 / can.

Was wondering if it went up everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
We never had any at our stores, but the word on the street is, that ammo really is jumping up in price. Buy your favorite load now.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Always surprises me  that regular people  go to Walmart  for .... anything.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We never had any at our stores, but the word on the street is, that ammo really is jumping up in price. Buy your favorite load now.

initiate panic buying.... NOW!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

initiate panic buying.... NOW!!!!!!!

Too late! I'm already prepared!
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#6]
aim has it for ~$148/can delivered to your door.

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
aim has it for ~$148/can delivered to your door is sold out.

Fixed.

Yeah I have no problem with Walmart being out as I'll just buy online. I'd rather order IMI from Wideners anyway....BUT the old Walmart price for a can was something that I would pick up if I was in there anyway. The new price is not one I'm going to pay at this point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top