Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2002 12:02:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It was nice seeing you again Ed. Ed gives new meaning to pissed off a river bank. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:31:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Ed it was very nice seeing you and haveing a beer with you at the end of a long hot day!We all know that you put yourself out to lend a hand this weekend,and I just wanted to say thank you.

QBANG
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Ed, it was so great meeting you! I am so glad you came by for a drink. My wife thinks the world of your for coming by again in the morning to help clean up the "party". Next time we are in upstate NY, I wanna see some cool lab gear and petry dishes.

[;D]

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ed it was very nice seeing you and haveing a beer with you at the end of a long hot day!We all know that you put yourself out to lend a hand this weekend,and I just wanted to say thank you.

QBANG
View Quote

Did you get your tetanus shot yet?

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Bendover im going to go get my shot tonight after work.I didnt get in last night till 9 pm.I only had 7 hours of sleep in three days lol so i went rite to bed.I know i would have to wait 3 or 4 hours in the ER lol. So i guess thats what i have to look forward to tonight.

Q the im a pussy when it comes to shots BANG!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I still say we let him get lockjaw, then knock out his teeth and rent him out! [:O]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I still say we let him get lockjaw, then knock out his teeth and rent him out! [:O]
View Quote

[bounce]

I get first dibs then cuz I wasted all of the antiseptic out of my field kit on him.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Ed, it was great meeting you. I agree, this event was great, and everyone I met was very friendly. I can't wait until the next get together of this sort.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#9]
ed, glad to gave you come down! i hope you didn't over do it, in that heat!

thanks for your help and advice!

it's always good to see the avila family together...next year we have to get goatboy feeling better so he can shoot the minigun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top