Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 8:00:51 PM EDT
Saw this on a liquor store sign on my way home. thought it was good.

Stinger
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Is am dewing me bst to pnish my lvr rte know wih sume icehoose, "crack in acan".  hom i doingg?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Bad liver! [stick] Bad, bad liver!

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is am dewing me bst to pnish my lvr rte know wih sume icehoose, "crack in acan".  hom i doingg?
View Quote

Sounds like you got a few more in ya because I can still make out what you are trying to post.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I gots me a 4 pack of kaluha white russians and after drinking 3, I don't feel so good.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
A post about drinking and you caught me on the won day this week I have decided to go dry.  Damn.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Captain Morgan Gold is terrible......

Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#7]
My favorite toast is

"The liver is overrated"

Need to get outside some Maker's Mark or JW Black tonight.

Going to the range in a bit with the bride. Gonna punch some paper indoors and really check out their used AR's today.......wish the situation at work were better.

Cheers
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have one more and taper off.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Drinking kills brains cells but only the weak ones. - Unknown

Your liver pays dearly for youthful magic moments but rock on completely with brand new components. - Cake, Rock and Roll Lifestyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top