Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 11:49:35 PM EDT
I needed some booze tonight to help me forget stuff so I went to the store. Parking lot isn't that crowded so I look for a space close to the entrance of the store. I find an empty spot the next row over and see some FDCGH in a volvo wagon in the oncoming lane just sitting there blabbing on his cell phone. I figure he is about to leave so I pull in the parking space. He gets all pissed off saying I took his spot. YA RIGHT! The fucking lame ass didn't have his signal on and still hadn't budged when I was a row over. So the moron drives off but was still so busy flapping his gums on his cell phone (probably to his star trek "Q" fan club) he didn't see there was another open space immediately to his right.

I wanted real bad to wait around for the dumbass to go in the store so I could kick his ass in the freezer aisle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah!! Next time, make sure it's caught on surveillance cameras so you can send us pics of you laying the smack down!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:54:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Good thinking using the freezer isle,that way when you commence the BEAT DOWN you wont have to drag his body far to store it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want a video of you feeding him an AOL CD. [:D]
View Quote

I hate those FCKN AOHell CD's!

Approach CompUSSA- spot AOHell broadband advertisement left to front door.  Followed by a 1,000,000 free hour one to the right.

Enter the store and immediately 1,000,000 more AOHell CD's can be found but a few feet from the door.

CompUSSA Networking section- AOHell advertisement tag on the FCKN shelf!

Walking past CompUSSA digi-cam section- AOHell stand with 1,000,000 CD's with 1,000,000 free hours.

I hate those bastards!

[i]alt.aol-sucks![/i]

Imbrog|io, you should've torn that POS FDCGH a new one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top