Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/2/2001 8:50:05 AM EDT
Mine gives me lap dances, wearing only pearls, when I'm watching Playboy TV.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine always farts under the blanket, and then denys it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]
she keeps quiet...
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
[IMG]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=201188&a=1478926&p=42182515&Sequence=0&res=high[IMG/]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, my GF shoots thru my ammo budget for the day in a matter of minutes.  Its fun to watch, until i reach in the bag for a loaded stripper clip and all i find is empty brass and empty stripper clips.  [:(]

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]
She keeps her yap shut when I'm watching the History channel......... well..... no, she doesn't, but I wish she did!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Shoots an Uzi SMG.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#8]
...Shoots better than I do. [:(]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#9]
We were watching a war movie and a marine fired a .50 BMG.
She said "What is that? We need one!"
CHICHANG! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#10]
What girl??? I don't even have an AR15 either so what in the hell am I supposed to say?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#11]
umm....I can't say......... she bought too many knives at the Dallas Gun show........
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess the cooleset thing my wife does is shoot with me and do it well.

She got her CCW to...that was cool.

Oh yeah..........her tits shake back and forth a whole lot better than mine
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Steyr, ain't them nude lapdances fun?! [:D]

[b]GOOD[/b]

Lets see, I let my girl spend about $100 a week on lingerie, thats a lot of fun.

She has her own AR and case of ammo when we go shooting. makes life easy, and contributes to domestic tranquility, I built her one for our 6 month anniversary, I got sick of her wearing barrels out![:D]

She is a sex maniac<----------that ones my favorite, I'm sure you can figure out why.

She is as loyal to me as I am to her.

[b]BAD[/b]

The only bad thing is she said I kiss like a Saint Bernard in front of my sister, that hurt, and I still hear about it. But I can deal with it ^see above^ [:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#15]
PROS

Lap dances first rate.
29 year-old virgin when I met her 5 years ago.
Conservative, hates commies.
Also feels Chinese can't drive worth a sh*t.
Not the best cook, but she's trying.
Doesn't think ARs are evil.
Getting married this weekend.

CONS:

Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Stopped asking about 10 years ago "don't you have enough guns?"
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:37:57 AM EDT
[#17]
PROS

Lap dances first rate.
29 year-old virgin when I met her 5 years ago.
Conservative, hates commies.
Also feels Chinese can't drive worth a sh*t.
Not the best cook, but she's trying.
Doesn't think ARs are evil.
View Quote

Sounds like you got a good one - I don't see a "con" there.  Congrats!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#19]
This damn cybergroupie better be a womenz so at least I could say I have somewhat of a girlfriend.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Not only is my girlfriend absolutely beautiful and highly accepting of my firearms collection, she is without question the most loyal, best friend I've ever had. She is smart as a whip, and getting ready for grad school. In my entire life, I have never met another human being as flawless as her. She is perfection in every sense.

How's that for a review?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
she keeps quiet...
View Quote

Gee, what a man. I bet she thanks god every night for a guy like you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
She puts up with me !!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#23]
She sings in a band.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Mine,thankfully is a very poor judge of character.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Loves to eat at Hooters.

Will point out a nice set of hooters while there.

Pro gun, pro RKBA

Into cars.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#26]
don't know if mine thinks of me as a boyfriend.or a mental patient study for her psychology class.

what's she mean, when she ask's for me to come to class for show & tell[BD]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#27]
My girl, Rosie Palm, does almost whatever I demand.  But still no sex. [:(]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|i0:
My girl, Rosie Palm, does almost whatever I demand.  But still no sex. [:(]
View Quote

if she can't help you, maybe her 5 sisters can[:O]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#29]
my girl brings friends home.. life is never boring
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Pros:

likes to scuba dive
likes camping
great cook
awesome sex

Cons:

hates guns
all credit card offers should be used
hates guns
checks and money in the bank are not related
hates guns

Result:

soon to be exwife
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
my girl brings friends home.. life is never boring
View Quote

Is that not the greatest thing. Mine has already instructed me that if I ever do meet Tera Patrick, I must bring her home. Of course she only does these things on special occasions, it's not a regular event at my house, but we are going to Hedo3 in June.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Mine likes to shoot and let's me indulge my gun related obsessions.  But, she doesn't ever bring any of her friends home.  I wish she would a couple of them are smokin'!  Actually I dated a girl actually a couple of girls who were into that but it never worked out that way but only once.  Another girl I dated decided after we stopped seeing each other that she was into other girls too.  So, one of my best friends started dating her and he had some fun.  Oh well I can daydream of the days of yore!  My current wouldn't even think of anything like that.[:(]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Mattja& his gf: I'll whoop your asses in a race any day of the week. then we'll see who can't drive worth sh*t.

best

d.s.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#35]
She packs me a lunch every morning, along with one for herself and also writes me note on a napkin.  Everyday for 5 years now, except on Fridays.  And the usual, loves to shoot, hates all other countries, loves football, basketball and NASCAR, thinks republicans are not conservative etc.

Best thing she does is love me everyday, even when I'm an asshole!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#36]
About two years agoI took my wife to the range for the first time, and there happened to be some fellow LEO's (Sherrifs) practicing their pistol drills. I brought along my Glock and my CAR 15 to give my wife an intro to shooting, she's a teacher with three University Degrees, born an raised in Vancouver, and liberal. So, I figured getting her to enjoy shooting "guns" was not going to be easy.

When I pulled the CAR 15 out of the case, all eyes were on me - AR's are quite exotic where I come from. Anyways, after I shot for a few minutes I let my wife take a turn. To my amazement she shot quite well, and was enjoying it too.

A little while after the Sherrifs took a break, and I had the opportunity to put up some new targets. Just for fun I put up three balloons that were about the size of softballs at 100 yards. When I came back to the firing line, again everyones eyes were on me, but I handed off the CAR 15 to my wife and asked her if she could hit all three balloons, one after another. Well, with about ten Sherrifs watching her, she took the CAR 15 loaded it, and then commenced to nailed all three balloons with ease. At that point the Sherrifs came over to ask where I bought my rifle  and to tell my wife they were impressed with her shootin. At that point, I knew I had my wife hooked on shooting. Not only did she have a great time, but she received positive feedback from some great professionals.

Signals

[beer]

Link Posted: 4/2/2001 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife of 14 years never says anything about my guns. She has  a pistol license. She loves me very much. I love her very much.She is a great mother. Sex is very regular. Most of all she would DIE for me and I for HER.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#38]
OK now, everyone show this post to your wives and girlfreinds so they will know how to act. Of course this does not mean you have to stop posting examples.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#39]
from his perspective:  i shoot, i'm good at it, i love fast cars, and i love being outdoors (esp. fishin')

from my perspective:  i still love him after all of the less than stellar actions i've put up with.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DVD Tracker:
and even though she's vegetarian, doesn't pester me about eating meat.
View Quote

you should reword that last line, Imbrog|i0 & McUZI might get the wrong idea[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Mine rides her own!

[img]http://simboyz.com/joe/on%20the%20road.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#43]
OK, really simple...

My shotgun...  a Benelli Montefeltro Super 90...  

Her shotgun...  a Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical w/ pistol grip.

Mine - Classic hunting weapon.
Hers - Aggresive, modern, go out and take on the world gun.

(Of course, she loves the big black ugly shotgun, but doesn't like my AR...  go figure)
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#45]
I can write a small list of the things she does that bug me, but I can also write a book on all she does that is totally cool!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#46]
She gets on her knees and WOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not one to kiss and tell.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#48]
What ARlady said since she is write on all the from his perspective stuff.

However, from her prospective I must seem like a loser shmuck from the way she wrote it.

She is a pretty cool gal, and I love her. Even though I am a shmuck at times and sometimes make her wade through piles and piles of bull poo.  

What she doesn't know is that I am trying to help her out a little because I love her so much I don't want to see her hurt.  And the bull poo I know she is thinking of that time and place will come, just need her help a little.  And when the time comes I want to be able to go to the table with this [heavy] and enought "defense" to make any offeneses look a little like this [grenade]

Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#49]
I could be specific but the moderators would just cut it out(.)(.), GOOOOOD LUVIN'. I work alot, not home often enough but she see's to it that all my money get's spent,she's very good at that. Wait a minute, I just put those two together, Holy cow thats why she stay's with me.
seriously though, she does'nt say anything when I bring home more guns, she's ok with me looking at other women, in fact has told me I need a girlfriend. and best of all, she has learned to leave my stuff alone!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#50]
She never complains about buying new weapons. She asks if I have enough ammo, and she always knows that the answer is no.

She carries her own, and is not afraid to use it.

She is planning on purchasing specific weapons for grandkids, and has told the kids that if they turn liberal they will never see a thing.

Best of all she always checks to make sure we are prepared properly when going out.

She detest liberals, and the state of Kalif, (although some of the kids reside there.)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top