Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:09:12 AM EDT
Thinking this one through...might not be a bad idea. Assuming the Afghan government is corrupt, most of these prisoners will be released shortly after. Which give us another chance to kill them on the battlefield which we should of done in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Which prison? The guys held in Bagram? I know we were already building an Afghan run and administered prison right outside the gates as of April 2010. I was on the ad-hoc PSD that brought the General Officer around to inspect the progress on it (seriously, I don't know why they even needed a PSD, we were never out of sight of Bagram the entire time). It was one of the few things I saw as proactive, not reactive, because there was no requirement for us to build it, but we didn't want to be caught unprepared when they finally asked for it.

Basically, this has been in the works for years, and it's part of the process to turn the country back over to the Afghan people. It's very possible that the prisoners might escape, but we'll be able to know it was crooked guards for sure, because the facility won't be lacking, that's for sure. I'd personally rather no one escaped though, but whatever.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Karzai really should go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
In this case, second post nails it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Which prison? The guys held in Bagram? I know we were already building an Afghan run and administered prison right outside the gates as of April 2010. I was on the ad-hoc PSD that brought the General Officer around to inspect the progress on it (seriously, I don't know why they even needed a PSD, we were never out of sight of Bagram the entire time). It was one of the few things I saw as proactive, not reactive, because there was no requirement for us to build it, but we didn't want to be caught unprepared when they finally asked for it.

Basically, this has been in the works for years, and it's part of the process to turn the country back over to the Afghan people. It's very possible that the prisoners might escape, but we'll be able to know it was crooked guards for sure, because the facility won't be lacking, that's for sure. I'd personally rather no one escaped though, but whatever.
Good enough for me.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Can we ship all of our real dirtbag prisoners over there before the handover (serial killers, child molesters, etc)?

If so, let em have it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Karzai demands

I started to laugh right there, then realized that he has a chance.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Heres hoping for an "accidental" catostrophic fire at the prison in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Let's fight for it, that's the fair thing to do.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can we ship all of our real dirtbag prisoners over there before the handover (serial killers, child molesters, etc)?

If so, let em have it.

That's actually a good idea. They could run it as a 'contract' prison for criminals 'unsuitable' for U.S. institutions.

The movie rights need to be secured immediately!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If so, let em have it.

That's actually a good idea. They could run it as a 'contract' prison for criminals 'unsuitable' for U.S. institutions.

The movie rights need to be secured immediately!

I'll start working on the script ASAP.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Afghanistan the new Australian experiment!

Works for me.

Lets ship over all felony gun offenders to start.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You really can't put it any more succinctly than that.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Cool. Now the ANP/ANA guards can let them go without them having to tunnel 2 miles to make it look like they're not involved.

Yeah, sure.

My unit captured a lot of the fuck sticks in that prison.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Afghanistan the new Australian experiment!

Works for me.

Lets ship over all felony gun offenders to start.  

It could only improve the native Afghani genetic stock... at least the women would be satisfied and the children would be safer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Cool. Now the ANP/ANA guards can let them go without them having to tunnel 2 miles to make it look like they're not involved.

Yeah, sure.

Bro, 65/500 ain't THAT bad.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#16]
US demands:

You shut your fucking piehole and do what we say or there might accidentally be a fucking assassination attempt that we accidentally forgot to tell you about that was being planned.  You smarmy little cocksucking fuck.

-xoxo
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, sure.

Bro, 65/500 ain't THAT bad.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top