Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:15:04 AM EDT
I am used to the apple Ipod touch and love them.  my issued phone was turned in last week and now I am without comms.  Gotta fix that.  Is there a way to get a old generation (and cheaper for it) apple I phone since i am basically familiar with the ipod?  is there another you'd recommend over the i phone?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Pantech "smart" phone from Verizon, looks similar to the apple products I have seen, it is new to Horizon and their tech's have to get the manual out to help
on the few times I had operator issues..

I AM NOT  a tech guy, my last phone was a simple flip phone that did far more than I needed BUT>>
i needed a smart phone to do my SUN Oven business to take credit cards.I have had it about 90 days and it's a laptop for your shirt pocket.

does every thing I need it to do on the road from processing Credit cards to surfing arfcom if its a slow show morning and checking email.
truly an office in your pocket,
cost me IIRC $200 with my 2 year extension on my ending 2 year previous commitment.
WHILE I have had issues with Verizon, theyve been minor fhe most part in the scheme of things,,and problems usualy 1/2 my problem in not paying attentinon to begin with.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top