Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 2:52:21 PM EDT
...we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio's gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flyin' any lower why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing, but we got one little fudge on them Rooskies. At this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no RADAR screen!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Mein Führer... I can valk!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here.  This is the war room.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I refuse to allow you to pollute my precious bodily fluids.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Group Captain, please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Goldie, how many times have I told you guys that I don't want no horsin'
around on the airplane?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Mr. President, the Russkie talks big, but frankly we think he's short of know how. I mean, you can't expect a bunch of ignorant pee ons to understand a machine like some of our boys, and that's not meant as an insult Mr. Ambassador. Take your average Russkie we all know how much guts he's got. Just look at all them Nazzis killed and they still wouldn't quit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Listen here, Colonel Bat Guano, if that is your real name...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here.  This is the war room.

Best line in any movie ever
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!

My favorite movie of all time!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Heck, I reckon y'all wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#13]
If the pilot is good, I mean really good...he can fly that bird so low it will be frying chickens in the barn yard!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Fella could have a good time in Dallas Vegas with all that.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#15]
You try any purversions in there I'll blow your head off.

you'll have to answer to the coke-cola company!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#16]
If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral -

Nevermind.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been to a world's fair, a picnic and a rodeo and that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I first became aware of it Mandrake, during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue and emptiness followed. Fortunately, I was able to interpret these feeling correctly...loss of essence. I can assure you that they have not recurred Mandrake. Women sense my power and seek out the life essence. I do not avoid women Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#19]
If you don't put that gun away and stop this stupid nonsense, the court of Enquiry on this'll give you such a pranging, you'll be lucky if you end up wearing the uniform of a bloody toilet attendant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top