Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 10:15:16 AM EDT
This one is beyond me.  

Israel Looks to Bolster International Image through outreach to Gays.

Is this stuff OK in the Old Teastament?  How is it reconciled?  Or are many Israelis simply apathetic?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#1]
What's wrong with a little secularism?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

According to arfcom it is evil! It will will bring about apocalypse with nazis with machine guns riding dinasaurs.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to arfcom it is evil! It will will bring about apocalypse with nazis with machine guns riding dinasaurs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpPwB5X4yc

Think you guys are missing the point.  Is Israel (gasp) liberal?  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think you guys are missing the point.  Is Israel (gasp) liberal?  

Then why did I get spit on and called names for driving on saturday in the wrong neigborhood?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Old testament seems to get used only when it benefits an agenda. I dont see too many non-virgins getting stoned to death for not being pure on their wedding days. Ive worked on Sundays and haven't been killed for doing so. Just saying...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think you guys are missing the point. Is Israel (gasp) liberal?

Then why did I get spit on and called names for driving on saturday in the wrong neigborhood?

Wait, are you gay and fabulous or Israeli and dour? Or Israeli and fabulous?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Old testament seems to get used only when it benefits an agenda. I dont see too many non-virgins getting stoned to death for not being pure on their wedding days. Ive worked on Sundays and haven't been killed for doing so. Just saying...

Uhh Jewish holy day is saturday.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think you guys are missing the point. Is Israel (gasp) liberal?

Wait, are you gay and fabulous or Israeli and dour? Or Israeli and fabulous?

Neither, have lots of relative in Israel we talk all the time. Lived in brooklyn for a long time dealt with the ultraorthodox idiocy there too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't the Christian one still Sunday? You get what I'm saying though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Why should I care about Israeli social policies?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't the Christian one still Sunday? You get what I'm saying though.

Yep.
But here is some food for thought as this is happening here in US:   http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israeli-female-soldier-accosted-for-rebuffing-haredi-bus-segregation-1.404158

You know that reminds me didnt we put certain kind of people in the back of the bus?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#12]
For some people "Jewish" is their religion, and for others, it's just an ethnicity/culture/identity.

We will not settle the issue here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For some people "Jewish" is their religion, and for others, it's just an ethnicity/culture/identity.

But we can sure as hell misinform people through the powers of conjecture, ignorance, and general ass-hattery.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It goes by country too. Here most people think Religion when they hear Jewish. In Russia it meant blood/heritage.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Ask Sodom and Gomorrah how it worked out for them.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Because gays.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Because hot IDF girl on girl action is something we should all care about.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top