Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:30:26 PM EDT
I sure as shit hope this is better than the Alaska(Canada) Gold Rush show.

If this is an underwater version of the hoffmans, I'm gonna be dissapointed!

http://dsc.discovery.com/show-news/discovery-channel-announces-premiere-of-bering-sea-gold.html
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I say, prepare to be disappointed.  Another "not really real, reality show. I'm sick of em. Most of them make me feel stupid just for watching them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
There will be three consecutive episodes of trying to get the boat off the dock, one episode of a "make or break" tank of fuel for the boat, another of the engine not running that will be a "make or break" situation and we'll constantly hear about the winter about to set in and the season coming to an end.
Fuck 'em. the produces of these show all came from the same film class. Or it's the same person.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember when Discovery Channel was the most awesome thing ever, with Wings of the Luftwaffe and Wings of the Red Star all the time. Now they all just have reality shows and should burned with fire.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:35:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I remember when Discovery Channel was the most awesome thing ever, with Wings of the Luftwaffe and Wings of the Red Star all the time. Now they all just have reality shows and should burned with fire.

Remember Junkyard Wars?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:39:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I know a couple of the guys that are going to be on the show.  One of them is a good guy and the other I can't stand.  Both are looking for their five minutes of fame any way they can find it.  It's sad really.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember Junkyard Wars?

How it's made
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:40:44 AM EDT
[#7]
leave my fucking state alone.

I want to see the reality show, "Delaware Communters"
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted: Or it's the same person.

This.  There is one producer who does the majority of the Alaska shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top