Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:50:05 PM EDT
The nephew, John Garver, wrote a column over at the Daily Caller in which he says Americans should only elect his uncle if they “want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country.” Ooh, that hurts.

Read the whole thing.  It's worth it.

I'm guessing the next family get-together will be a little awkward!  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
NO MROE PUAL THREADS PLEASE GOD!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
His nephew? Who cares? I have an uncle I haven't seen in 15 years.

I am no fan of Santorum though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NO MROE PUAL THREADS PLEASE GOD!

This is a Halal RP thread.  No worries.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like somebody didn't get that gift they were 'entitled to receive" one year from their rich uncle.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in a Ron Paul thread once.

Some guy called me a Ronulan and said hurtful stuff.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was in a Ron Paul thread once.

Some guy called me a Ronulan and said hurtful stuff.

GTFO Paulbot
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The nephew, John Garver, wrote a column over at the Daily Caller in which he says Americans should only elect his uncle if they "want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country.” Ooh, that hurts.

So what?

My niece is an ardent Marxist masquerading as an English teacher in Myrtle Beach. I told her she was both morally and ideologically bankrupt.

Did not get a Christmas (not that she believes) card.

If I ran for office, I do not think that she would have much good to say about me.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]
It's not surprising.  Given that of all the people that have donated money to the this years  presidential candidates, of those that have listed their occupation as a member of the military, Ron Paul has received the most.  It would follow that those in the military favor Ron Paul and therefore those that ridicule, marginalize and generally disrespect supporters of RP are doing so against those same people in the military.  Think about that before attaching those labels so many here like to do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#10]
LOOK! Another Ron Paul thread.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Yawn.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The nephew, John Garver, wrote a column over at the Daily Caller in which he says Americans should only elect his uncle if they "want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country.” Ooh, that hurts.

So what?

My niece is an ardent Marxist masquerading as an English teacher in Myrtle Beach. I told her she was both morally and ideologically bankrupt.

Did not get a Christmas (not that she believes) card.

If I ran for office, I do not think that she would have much good to say about me.

This is true, we all have wacky relatives that we'd rather disown.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LOOK! Another Ron Paul thread.

Is it a day ending in "y" already?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top